Xepher

Pyro

Member Name: Pyro

In-Game Name: ThatOneJackal

What game?: Minecraft

Member: Yes

Steam ID: Do I need one for Minecraft?

Donated: No

Other information: But Pyro, you're already an admin for CSS, why are you posting here?

I want to be approved for mod on Minecraft, I have been active lately on the Minecraft server for the past few months and I think I would make a great addition to the moderation team. :) I'm already an admin for the CSS server and I'm a person that people like :D

Joking, i love you <3 +1

as pissed as i am, i will +1 because i know you deserve it. But you do act immaturely to me even when i do nothing wrong so watch it(mutters-son of a ♥♥♥♥♥ dont deserve ♥♥♥♥ lucky i helped him)

jk! LOLOLOL

as pissed as i am, i will +1 because i know you deserve it. But you do act immaturely to me even when i do nothing wrong so watch it(mutters-son of a ♥♥♥♥♥ dont deserve ♥♥♥♥ lucky i helped him)

jk! LOLOLOL

Here's the thing with me, I go by the old saying "Treat others on how you want to be treated" so if you treat me nicely and such, I will be nice to you back. Act like a dochebag to me, I'll be a douchebag to you back. Now I do admit I sometimes act immature just for fun, shits & giggles, etc. and not to be a ♥♥♥♥, but if I ever did treated you like crap to you in the past, I deeply apologize for that. Now when there's stuff that needs to be done, I know when to be an admin & do it :)