Sign in to follow this  
Chickenlips

[Ban Protest] Chickenlips (scrub)

I apologize to anyone I ever offended, regardless of the outcome of this, I just want to apologize. This is all this is about. Hopefully some will accept, but I doubt many will. I've had too many chances, so it's understandable that I stay banned. :X

If I do get unbanned, I'll absolutely try my best to keep my remarks to myself. When I came back from inactivity, I thought I was doing fine, but then I got a little bit of an ego.. I slipped out a couple times and here we are. So thanks for anyone who will give me another chance.

Thanks guys, I know I need to clean up my act. I just have a big mouth and I'm real blunt and honest to people, which ends up getting me into trouble. I love the server and all of the people, and I'll try to smarten up seriously this time.

+1 he wrote a good apology :)

I expected you to come in here and -1, sorry for all the trouble I've ever given you. I know you don't really like me that much, but an apology is needed for you. You're a good guy, good mod, keep doing what you're doing. Sorry for all the trouble again.

I really think you should wait a while before you try to come back, considering that your 1 week ban started as of today. Your appology sounds sincere, but you could jsut be bsing it, all you did when i was on with you was be terribly annoying and using "your natural voice"(sounded like a voice changer). Also in your unban reason it seems like you are trying to make people feel sorry for you or trying to sway them by saying how "you know no one will +1 your unban" and "It's understandable that I stay banned. :X". If I had gotten to know you more before all of this happened, then i might +1 you but as of right now im sitting at a 0, mainly because you MIGHT actually be sincere about your appology. If you do get unbanned I hope you stick to your word and really do tone it down.

I really think you should wait a while before you try to come back, considering that your 1 week ban started as of today. Your appology sounds sincere, but you could jsut be bsing it, all you did when i was on with you was be terribly annoying and using "your natural voice"(sounded like a voice changer). Also in your unban reason it seems like you are trying to make people feel sorry for you or trying to sway them by saying how "you know no one will +1 your unban" and "It's understandable that I stay banned. :X". If I had gotten to know you more before all of this happened, then i might +1 you but as of right now im sitting at a 0, mainly because you MIGHT actually be sincere about your appology. If you do get unbanned I hope you stick to your word and really do tone it down.

You think my natural voice is a voice changer? Like I said, if the mods and the admins and Aegean decide that they don't want to unban me, I'll take the ban. I don't see how my voice is a voice changer though, that's my natural voice. LOL

Alright, it just sounds very goofy then. Sorry for those accusations. If i knew you better I'd +1 you, but as of right now I have no legitimate reason to do so. When I did play with you though i do remeber that you were a very solid player, but i dont really know you personally. When you get unbanned I'll be looking forward to getting to know you better.

Alright, it just sounds very goofy then. Sorry for those accusations. If i knew you better I'd +1 you, but as of right now I have no legitimate reason to do so. When I did play with you though i do remeber that you were a very solid player, but i dont really know you personally. When you get unbanned I'll be looking forward to getting to know you better.

OHHHH you mean my autism voice, that voice was me copying Joshi3. LOLOL. But yeah.

OH haha alright! I was wondering why Chobo kept saying autism haha! Well alright ill be looking forward to seeing you on if you get unbanned now or by then end of your week.