Sign in to follow this  
pspprogramer

OC survival rules

i was thinking about some things and noticed i never made an offical server rules post/thred.

so here it is.

also note that these rules are for oc.xenogamers.com minecraft server!!! these rules may be entirely difrent in @@Oreo's server

basic rules

1.no client mods

2.no griefing towny towns

3.wild is fair game for pvp (UPDATED)

4.no seting home in a home that is not urs!

more detailed rules (for those who might question the basic rules)

1.no client mods or texture packs that give any kind of unfair advantage or used for griefing

spout client is ok as long as the mods used do not conflict with rule 1

2.if you live in a town with other players it is a basic rule not to grief youre own town. however it is up to the town mayors/owners to take disaplnary action agenst the player for only players in the town can destroy.

3.anyone in the wild is fair game to pking if you want to be safe from pkers live or stay in a town. (UPDATED)

4.do not abuse the sethome feature or it may be removed from the server and everyone will have to fall back to using beds.

5. spawn kills is highly fround upon and offending players can be kicked.

if a town has a set of rules it is a good idea to folow them as long as they do not conflict with the main rules. it is up to the town's mayors/owners to take disaplinary action on there own town members for breaking a town rule. however a town mayor can not take any kind of disaplinary action on a player that is not part of there town.

these rules may be modified at any time by xg mc D leaders and above.

ok psp u said before no griefing at all , and the fact that u want people to build rails , why should i build a rail if someone is allowed to grief it , fuck that

verry true. so how bout a theme change then? insted of pvp we go to pve (player v enviroment)

only prob is if we go to pve it becomes alot harder for 2 towns to go to war and finish it.

but my idea right now is that everyone should live in a town of some sort. wheather there all alone or with more players.

the more players in a town the bigger the town can be. and towns offer the build protection.

however i am willing to take any ideas on rule changes too.

edit: for now ill change the wild griefing rule to just open pvp.