Sign in to follow this  
Rypast6

Rypast6's xG Member Application

Ive been playing xG surf for two months now and have only surfed on xG. I enjoy xeno because its very fun and relaxed server, with actual upgrades to work for. I want to be a member because i feel that i am already solely dedicated to xG and have no problem committing to it.

Please consider this application and +1 me! :D

See you on surf!

-Rypast6

Last edited by Rypast6; 47 Minutes Ago at 09:28 PM.

"Chairs thrown and tables toppled, hands armed with broken bottles, standing no chance to win, but were not running, were not runnning"

0, i was going to give you a plus one because i see you on the servers often. however you put this thread in the chatbox asking for a +1, so that makes a -1, when you put it together that makes it a 0.

Chrono, these are my exact words " Hey guys, check out my Application please! i love Xeno and want to be apart of the community!" i did not ask for a +1. I was implying that people should look at my application, not give me a plus one. But im sorry, i didnt know you arent allowed to ask for people's inputs on something you really want to be apart of.

I'm just saying guys, you can't -1 just because he advertised.

Now back to the point at hand.

+1 I see him on surf often, cool guy, knows the rules and is very mature.

Good luck with the app.

Frist off +1 saw him playing knows the motd

Second look at the rules of appying and what not, is specifies that you cannot -1 for advertising

the -1 i gave for advertising was because it was showing that he doesn't have the patience to get +1s like regular people. if he doesn't have the patience to wait, it shows immaturity.