Sign in to follow this  
Aegean

Addressing everyone in xG as a whole

Found it funny how you added the bit about how it isnt a shot at Dev. It's like a protection against anyone who jump to assumptions and get mad over them. Happens a lot, I find.

Anyways, have fun at the cottage. Try not to get raped by bugs.

I also think it's insulting that people don't think you're putting in as much as you should to the community, or anything else that would give reason to think you're a bad co-leader. You get a lot of shit done that silence normally wouldnt have time for.

I also think it's insulting that people don't think you're putting in as much as you should to the community, or anything else that would give reason to think you're a bad co-leader. You get a lot of shit done that silence normally wouldnt have time for.

He doesn't do anything holy fuck Aegean is so bad. let me list the reasons he is a bad Co-Leader.

1. He smells.

2. He is Fat

3. He is Gay for silence

4. He doesn't lift.

5. He is also gay for Takibo (his signature)

6. He sucks at sports

7. He likes dubstep

8. He thinks volleyball is a sport

9. He sucks at volleyball

10. He can't rebel for shit

this may or may not be a troll thing.

Serbian, however, well, this: http://i48.tinypic.com/285q1u.png

Lmfao are you kidding me hahahaha, he told jihad that you said he was playing favorites to try to fix the problem and confront it and you get this mad. Because he was trying to help.

It's actually a smart thing to CONFRONT the problem with the accusations. And try to fix it from there on.

If someone has a complaint about you, you'd want to hear the complaint? And hearing the complaint gets you to readjust your attitude.

Stop trying to make faults in this clan.

Inb4 he tries to make his own clan

On another note, this thread has been overloaded with emotions and gayness..

i never get to play with aegean very much or see him at work but most everything i see being done on the website, servers, teamspeak, i usually see aegeans name on there or i see silence doing something. i dont think its corrupt, i dont think people are slackers. i might be brand new to the community but from what ive seen, you all are doing good jobs. keep up the good work <3

EDIT: by "at work" i mean working his sexy magic on here and other things

Lmfao are you kidding me hahahaha, he told jihad that you said he was playing favorites to try to fix the problem and confront it and you get this mad. Because he was trying to help.

It's actually a smart thing to CONFRONT the problem with the accusations. And try to fix it from there on.

If someone has a complaint about you, you'd want to hear the complaint? And hearing the complaint gets you to readjust your attitude.

Yes, I agree. I even said that. But telling them who said doesn't really help.

Billy: Teacher, Johnny has pot in his locker.

Teacher: Johnny, Billy told me you have pot. Is this true?

Johnny: Nope.

*Later*

Johnny: So, Billy, you told the teacher I had pot? *Smack*

Attacking the issue directly is of course the best way to get it solved, but you really shouldn't name names. Makes you wonder who else may have reported someone to Serbian and had their name exposed.

And no, no intention to start my own clan. I've actually rediscovered my MineCraft addiction but eventually I'm gonna just start playing around here and there in CS:S. Get back to some good 'ol pub action and zombies.