Sign in to follow this  
HongKongFooey

Putting my neck out there.

So, as many people may know, @@DuckiiJr. got banned for hacking. He needs to do one of a few things for him to get unbanned from the servers.

A. The Mona Pizza Challenge

B. Donate 20$

And I don't know of anything else. I personally think that both of those are retarded. And I'm willing to put my neck out there for him. If it means me donating 20$ for him to get back in, I'll find a way to do it. And all the hate directed towards duckii, you all can go fuck yourselves. Seriously, grow the fuck up.

Grow up?

Wtf, Maybe you should grow up, the kid hacked, its supposed to be a perma ban, just deal with.

He's just chillin, saying he's gonna post a ban protest and get unbanned in a week or something. That ain't right, he ain't better than any of the hackers that have been banned before and are still banned.

What's everyone have against me. It's like everyone who has never liked me before is gaining up on me now that they have a chance.

And I never said I was better than anyone

You sir, are a fucking idiot. Do you pay attentino to have many people have hacked on this clans servers? Here, let me call out some names. Me, CaptainJack (Reptar), Rabid, Ninjew, Duckii, and the fucking list goes on. I got unbanned after a couple weeks or so, after posting a picture saying "I <3 Silence". CaptainJack was unbanned immediately off of MC, because he was "Beneficial to the community", Now THAT ain't right. So yes, grow the fuck up.

You sir, are a fucking idiot. Do you pay attentino to have many people have hacked on this clans servers? Here, let me call out some names. Me, CaptainJack (Reptar), Rabid, Ninjew, Duckii, and the fucking list goes on. I got unbanned after a couple weeks or so, after posting a picture saying "I <3 Silence". CaptainJack was unbanned immediately off of MC, because he was "Beneficial to the community", Now THAT ain't right. So yes, grow the fuck up.

Maybe you're right, I should be the one to grow up and accept how things really are, that at the end rules can suck dick and what the community wants is first I guess... (didn't say that right but w/e)

But seriously, calm your tits dude, lol, you're raging all over the place for no reason.

lolgoddamnretard

I would prefer to stay out of this, but I don't like seeing my friends get flamed. Really I get that he was banned for a reason, and that he did hack. But he is able to post a ban protest later and that is when this should be dealt with. Not pointless "grow up" and "you are a fucking idiot". That's just acting immature, but I can't force you to stop. I honestly want Duckii to have a second chance, and I am supporting him. We all make mistakes.

I just wanna say that rain and rain jr got banned as well. Rain was a good admin and admin for a long time. He didn't get another chance.

I'm indifferent more or less to the whole situation but just saying :/