Rabid

Mic spam, When told to stop. And disrespect

Paid mods sharing their accounts with people outside of xG another reason to demote.
you're not even in xG 1, and 2 we have different accounts. taking turns on the comp isnt unheard of on jb. when were hanging out insted of closing css and signing out then back in, then restarting css, is alot more complex then saying "here your turn." STEAM_0:0:41755942 krzykrakers steam id, STEAM_0:0:33564925my steam id

Even AFTER I threatened to record 2 times in admin chat he still kept spamming

well maybe if chats being spammed, and i didnt see the message to stop, then seeing the 2nd threat and stoping immediately is completely unheard of...

you're not even in xG 1, and 2 we have different accounts. taking turns on the comp isnt unheard of on jb. when were hanging out insted of closing css and signing out then back in, then restarting css, is alot more complex then saying "here your turn." STEAM_0:0:41755942 krzykrakers steam id, STEAM_0:0:33564925my steam id

He has been here longer then you. You barely even come on the first place.

well maybe if chats being spammed, and i didnt see the message to stop, then seeing the 2nd threat and stoping immediately is completely unheard of...

Chat was SPAMMED with people saying stop

Foxxeh you've done this before and was caught by a dev leader, named neo i had him come on undercover and he talked with you after seems like you really didn't learn @@Neo

of closing css and signing out then back in, then restarting css, is alot more complex then saying "here your turn."

Okay Foxxeh, this you do need to watch, and that is understandable. You are a moderator, you were given the powers of moderator, and agreed to the terms. This is something I'll remain on your side on, but it would always be safer to log out of your account and have him sign into his, rather than risking it[Not saying your friend would do anything] being sabotaged.

Paid mods sharing their accounts with people outside of xG

Yea , Shaggy asked me to get on one morning. I did witness Foxxeh misbehaving. I went into his teamspeak channel and talked to him and said your a moderator, you can't be doing that kinda shit you have to have more integrity. I guess he didn't learn. So i'm gonna have to +1 this Foxxeh. You had your chance. @Link_