Slipery

[Planet Side 2] New Division (Possibility)

Hey guys,

So since I recently took a break from Counter-Strike:Source I am going to be focusing a lot more on this game.

Here is the deal,

We need atleast 12 members to represent the XenoGamers community within Planet Side 2! For those of you that don't know, Planet Side 2, is an open world first person shooter. Open the 'SPOILER' below for some more information on the game if you don't know about it!

Gist of the game:

2000 people per map, 3 maps per server, 3 factions, continuous map(match doesn't end) 6000 people per server. Epic scale combat.

There is also a lot of upgrading which can be done through certification points, and some SIDEgrading which can be done with certification points and real money.

Lore:

PlanetSide 2 is a science fiction MMOFPS set approximately 300 years after the discovery of Auraxis, although the chronology of the game universe starts a few years before. After the Earth has nearly come to ruin after being torn apart by war, the world's governments came to a consensus and united under one banner: the world-wide Terran Republic (TR). Some time later a wormhole, one which scientists fail to explain, appears and later disappears without a trace. Ex-President of the Terran Republic, Tom Connery, believes that the wormhole is a sign of existing extraterrestrial life and launches several space expeditions. The first expedition to Moon Belt gives a lead—a figurine of alien nature—giving Connery a reason to start a second expedition further into space. Several Terran Republic ships travel through the wormhole and are stranded for a very long period of time; their situation grows dire. Due to the crew's mental exhaustion and provision limit, strict curfews are applied. Later, a vote is held about the necessity of the measures. The positive vote wins, but only barely. There are nearly as many negative votes. A second vote is called. However, a terrorist bomb destroys the ship on which the vote is to occur, killing everyone aboard, including Connery. Curfews pass. Later, the expedition discovers the planet Auraxis, and exactly 175 years later, the war between the Terran Republic and the New Conglomerate breaks out. Following this, a group of combatants calling themselves the Vanu Sovereignty join the conflict.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3B0Wy1M1E8&feature=related

Done yet? No? Ok....

Alright, so now that you are done learning about the game here are the deets. Since the game is releasing tomorrow (on the 20th of November) we are looking for 12 brave souls to be part of the xG Planet Side 2 (PS2) squad!

If all goes well, than XenoGamers will further expand into a platoon (1 Platoon leader, 4 Squads, 48 Players) but for now, we are focused on creating a squad, and increasing the number of people within the outfit.

Of course we are taking more than 12 people, but it is just a starting point. Something to aim for, yeh kno?

So here is how it will all go down!

To start with, we are going to be strictly a Terran Republic Outfit (FOR THE TIME BEING) if we receive enough applicants, than we will require Squad Leaders. That's right, you get to command 11 other willing souls. Weather that means charging your Squad to it's death or being tactical and cunning out on the field.

For people interested in being Squad Leaders, you will spend a session of thirty minutes to an hour, in a private team speak channel with myself. There you and I will speak about your style of command. I understand most of you will be 'newbies' to the game, and you will all at one time or another receive your shot at commanding a squad, but for the time being I am looking for people will little to lots of experience in Planet Side 2 (i.e. Those who played Beta)

Alright guys, just tell me below if you are interested, and I will keep you posted with further updates in the future!

-Thank You

Slipery Fingers

There's already a sub-section in the forums for it chief =p.

Once I upgrade and get a new desktop I'll play quite a bit. I'd be willing to be a squad leader. I did that shit in BF 2142 all the time. Not the same concept and less people there but same general ideas.

I would be willing to try TR but I played NC during beta. Plus, TR is the most populated. You run out of enimies to kill!

Nah, trust me. The dumb Vanu will keep spawning to be killed again.

:P

Nah, trust me. The dumb Vanu will keep spawning to be killed again.

:P

... I like Vanu. :(

If this gets enough interest I would be willing to play even if it means I have to be TR.

So who will be the div leader for this cause your not in xg so who will be the div leader for Planet Side 2. I was thinking for all sack maybe a towel can be a div leader.

Hmm I'm interested in Planet Side, though I will have to wait awhile till Christmas to play it, of course ill join this sub if it goes through.

So who will be the div leader for this cause your not in xg so who will be the div leader for Planet Side 2. I was thinking for all sack maybe a towel can be a div leader.

Since when am I not in xG?

Since when am I not in xG?

Taking a break.

Since you left... I don't know who you are telling to re-promote you on the forums, but you left. You even said that you are looking for a more mature gaming community in your post. If you want to rejoin xG you can comeback in what seems to be 3 weeks now and re-apply.

I even said this on your leaving app and you need to take off your tags.

I'm practically done with this;

TLDR;

I'm taking a break from counter-strike:source.

@RpgS Why you no read first sentence of thread?