Sign in to follow this  
Duplolas

I-Doser

So ive found this program called I-Doser. Apparently it was a big craze with the kiddies a few years back. Its called a digital drug. Basically it sends weird noises, almost like white noise through your ear which screws with your brain functionality. Now the good people at I-Doser have actually managed to make it work. Ive recently tried one of theirs MarijuanaQC, which stands for quick hit. A quick hit being a shorter version of an original. Just in 10 minutes of listened I noticed a difference. For the first 10 minutes after I finished everyone's voices were completely muffled. It sounded like I was on the bad end of a radio and then the people I focused talking too sounded extremely clear. After the 10 minutes it went away and I was laughing at every joke that came up, even these complete ♥♥♥♥ ones this annoying kid at my table always says. I never laugh at his ♥♥♥♥ and hate him with every bone in my body, but I still laughed. This lasted for 30 minutes.

Now there are around 150 of these doses, ranging from 10 minutes to 6 hours in length. Each one isnt about drugs. There are some that enhance your focus and others designed to give you temporarily better skills at video games, each one divided into rpgs, fps, and so forth.

I find it very interesting that only sounds can manage to do this to you. Theres one called ecstasy thats suppose to make you... well imagine a volcano erupting.

You can find the entire program on piratebay of course, bet buying with real cash can set you back some major dough with some doses ranging up to $200.

Most importantly if you are doing this is only do it every so often, it actually can do damage to your heart if you do it too often. I recommend doing some research about good starting doses first before you do the hardcore ones that really ♥♥♥♥ you up.

All in all, try it.

Yeah, my buddy makes em. It only works if you jack your volume up, and cancel out any other noise. It still doesnt compare to the actual drug of course. Most people think its a placebo effect, but ♥♥♥♥ will ♥♥♥♥ you up if you play it loud enough.

THIS IS AWESOME. Lol I've been doing these things for hours now xD

I really wanna try hand of god o_O

It makes you feel like youre having an out of body experience. Its dope. Dont try gates of hades. One of my friends left crying.