Sign in to follow this  
Scythian

Zrined's Bacl

I'm back, clan's been cleaned up (faggots are gone), and I was crazy tired when I left. I can't find another non-bullshit clan around, and I wanted to see if I'd be accepted back in, I miss everyone (honestly).

I'm back, clan's been cleaned up (faggots are gone), and I was crazy tired when I left. I can't find another non-bullshit clan around, and I wanted to see if I'd be accepted back in, I miss everyone (honestly).

-1 just letting you know, you need 20+s plus 2 vouches from co-leader, What you did in CS:GO that night, hell no. If you can't accept the clan at it's worst (It wasn't bad at all), then you can't accept the clan at it's best.

like nova said, you put yourself down pretty deep for what you did that night, but we'll see if people would accept you back. +0 from me.

All of you quit whinning over the issue and move on, it's not a huge deal. I back him with my +1 because I never had problems with him on Gmod and have seen him on alot of other servers before he left and he was a good player and fun to be around.

+1 it was dumb what he did but i talked to the people in the server no one saw any actual harm in it, he was just goofing off. Other admins and higher ups have done a fair amount worse as a joke and nothing really happened. also again i say he's cool for gmod

DID NOT say the clan sucked. Understand that. Also, yeah, bit immature of me, but I'm simply not a fan of Unique. Also, saying "Hi" is disrespect? Anyway, not here to argue, just sniffing out bullshit.