MuffinMonster

Bug Reports/Suggestion Thread

Server:

Tf2 jailbreak #1

Bug or Suggestion?:

Bug

What is your bug/suggestion?:

If you use the rocket jumper on BLU team it gives you a stock rocket launcher with a 60 ammo clip (like the rocket jumper) with full ammo and can still do the same damage as a stock rocket launcher. This could easily be abused for guards.

Server:

Tf2 jailbreak #1

Bug or Suggestion?:

Bug

What is your bug/suggestion?:

If you use the rocket jumper on BLU team it gives you a stock rocket launcher with a 60 ammo clip (like the rocket jumper) with full ammo and can still do the same damage as a stock rocket launcher. This could easily be abused for guards.

It does self-damage too though. The rocket jumper is restricted.

After checking out the command list in the servers, I noticed some really good commands that would be perfect for donator perks. The prices are high for a reason.

I feel that some of these commands will encourage some more donations, and with them being higher, I highly doubt that someone would be stupid enough to abuse and loose $100+ worth of perks for breaking the rules that the tiers hold.

I just put a little list of what I thought would be fitting and I do not expect the list to be exactly like this if this happens to be put into action. I do not really have high expectations that this suggestion will actually be accepted, but I just would like to float the suggestion out.

Feel free to Discuss :)

Pro Donator | $60-$75

This tier will allow the donator to have access to the following commands:

• Happy
  • Drugs
  • Slap
  • 10,000 -15,000 in-game credits

Mega Uber Donator | $100

• Infinite Ammo
  • Smite
  • Set Speed
  • Fake Item
  • Custom Trails (You can request to have a trail of your choice added to the hub, or to have it where only you can own it)
  • 25,000 in-game credits

Outstanding Donator | $200

• Smash
  • Custom Weapon and Cosmetic Attributes
  • Grab
  • Custom TeamSpeak Icon
  • TeamSpeak Channel
  • 50,000 in-game credits

This is just a little package I think would be useful for those who would like to get some custom perks ;)

Custom Package | $25

This package allows you to request some of the following. This package does not stack with any other tiers and is totally separate from the other donator tiers.

• Custom Title
  • Custom Trail
  • Custom TeamSpeak Icon
  • 5,000 in-game credits

Tags: @Rhododendron @Aegean @Scootaloo @Rejects @Bello @mrnutty12 @Goblins

I'm gonna briefly give my opinion on these:

Pro Donator:

Happy

Giving donators happy would be irresponsible. That would just insult in them wanting to toggle it on other players which would be a huge mess, not to mention that the happy command IS actually useful for staff.

Drugs

Same goes for this one, also who would wanna pay 60+$ to make his screen look bad for like 10 seconds. :derp:

Slap

UUUUUUUUUUUUgh, we really don't need more command spam. IF we'd really wanna give donators a command that kinda slaps themselves, we should give them sm_knockback.

10,000 -15,000 in-game credits

I mean, you can always buy credits through our forum HUB.

Mega Uber Donator

Infinite Ammo

Smite

Set Speed

Only being able to use commands like these on yourself is a bad idea, like, it's possible but who would pay 100$ for that?

Outstanding Donator

• Smash

• Custom Weapon and Cosmetic Attributes

• Grab

Smash would get easily abused, custom weapon attributes would give people unfair advantages and grab would also be abused, apart from that, trying to charge 200$ for a tf2 donator rank seems kinda too much to be honest.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I however do appreciate the gesture of you trying to improve things and getting new stuff added, so no hard feelings.

Edited by Bello (see edit history)

On Jailfort the tf_kart has a walkway to get to the red and blue side, this is a place where people can easily just hit the start game button on kill anyone on the walkway. Please do something about this.

Yes there are a few bugs on a few servers. There might be one for the new radio command that has been added. For some people it won't work of it takes like 40 minutes to start up. It's not a SUPER big deal but many people I have seen really loved it at first. Then a few days later it wasn't working for a few.

Yes there are a few bugs on a few servers. There might be one for the new radio command that has been added. For some people it won't work of it takes like 40 minutes to start up. It's not a SUPER big deal but many people I have seen really loved it at first. Then a few days later it wasn't working for a few.

For the Radio Plugin to work, you must have html MOTD enabled, if it doesn't work the first time you run the command; type !motd and try again.