Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

[xG] MrAwesome104

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:53096375

Position:

Information:

I've been in xG for a while now, and I think I should give it a shot for applying for mod. Please don't -1 me because I'm too young. I would like to see peoples opinions.

@@DarkWolf6052 @@Forest @@xShadowSpyx @@SonicRainbow @@kbshooter2 @TheKingBady @@MegaRobin @@diabeetus @@Genesis @@Snowiebro

You grew up dude, and you're a mature player. We have a 13 year old admin, granted he's the best player on the server, and he's a damned good Admin. Age does not matter if it isn't excessive or beyond our guidelines. What matters is that you know the MOTD and enforce rules, and you do. +1.

+1 you were one of the first people to play with me in xG and was nice to me when i was accepted he always wanted to be a mod and i see him as a mod MrAwesome104 should be mod

+1 He's a good player, havent known him for a while, but hes nice, cool to talk to, and pretty mature. Active too both CS:S and TS3

yay, found my tag in the white text of the shoutbox.

whyyounotagmenigger

+1 part of the backstreet boys.

he's active, mature for his age, and knows the rules.

Be more active on teamspeak, you're rarely on there.

I'm not in the clan, but this MAN is great. I feel he would be a great addition to the staff. Plus he's active. +1 seen him more than mods sometimes.

Seriously, MrAwesome totally earns almost all of the +1s I can give. That, and +ALL PermaPoints™ for being awesome. He's mature, he's fun to be around, and he is just all around a cool dude. Never really seen him infringe on anything, maybe spamming but that's like a clan-wide issue as of late. I've even done it a few times. Awesome is basically me, minus the idiocy, cynicism, and plus more maturity.

He is really mature and from what i have seen i don't think he broke any rules (correct me if i'm wrong), he seems to know what he's doing and may be good moderator. +1. BTW, you didn't tag me like you said you did.