PiNoYPsYcHo

Silence what are you doing kid?

I think you got more offended than warrior did.

I didn't get offended, I was giving you an explanation so perhaps you could understand his argument better. I apologize.

There were too many global admins in one channel, for too long. I think that's why you were demoted. You cant just expect to sit in a locked channel all day and not have consequences. As silence has said, he's going to be looking at the admins who havent been demoted, to see if they arent doing a good enough job. If they arent, there will be consequences.

Ts admin isnt just for banning your mates, it's for:

*Sorting out mic spammers

*Being available to contact in case of stuff like this (Being in a locked channel isnt availability, even if you can pm (Admin could just carry on playing game instead of looking at it)

*Making co leaders jobs easier so they dont have to stress over escalated problems.

*Most important however, is making sure xG ts is a nice place for members (and guests) to be.

what brian said, everything turns into a circlejerkfest, and warrior relax about your room being popular, u have most of the upper staff in there, that explains others always joining, cause everyone whos important is there, i can move everything into sinlys rooms and BAM, suddenly sinly has the most popular room in teamspeak, as for what silence did, im abstaining from it, i dont have any feelings for or against it but we'll see how everything goes in the coming days/weeks and whether its for the better or worse

what brian said, everything turns into a circlejerkfest, and warrior relax about your room being popular, u have most of the upper staff in there, that explains others always joining, cause everyone whos important is there, i can move everything into sinlys rooms and BAM, suddenly sinly has the most popular room in teamspeak, as for what silence did, im abstaining from it, i dont have any feelings for or against it but we'll see how everything goes in the coming days/weeks and whether its for the better or worse

I would be fine with it if he came up with a better excuse, rather than me saying "fuck" once because I died in css >_>

But yeah, lets see how it goes.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII like tits

its good that one of the warriors channel groupies got demoted

*LIKE*

*LIKE*

Just because I hang out in some ones room = automatically groupie. This was suppose to be an explanation on why I got demoted, not a thread about me getting shit talked 2.

Honestly it doesn't matter. If you have TS admin then you should be active, not just have it to sit in one room. I honestly don't care if people sit in their community room, it doesn't matter. You can always have admin in that room in particular.

I myself usually only go into 2-3 rooms max, but I don't have TS admin.

Also, I'm against any notion to remove community channels, its a stupid idea. A reason our TS is so popular is because of these channels. If admins are inactive because of being in these channels, don't remove the channels remove the admins >.<

But honestly, don't complain if you get your admin removed if you only sit in one room.. It's not a testament to you as an individual nor your status in the clan. Simply put we need TS admins that will help out the server and not just a couple rooms.

*LIKE*

Just because I hang out in some ones room = automatically groupie. This was suppose to be an explanation on why I got demoted, not a thread about me getting shit talked 2.

hanging out is an extreme understatement

edit : EXTREME

edit2: did i say extreme? i meant wtfomgbbq Extreme

edit3: oK really now, extreme = i've never seen you in any other teamspeak channel in the past 3 months and ive been on ~5+ days a week

Additionally, you do nothing for the community, and are active on ZERO, O, Servers

Additionally, you do nothing for the community, and are active on ZERO, O, Servers

big words coming from the guy who spends his days talking about how much he loves little girls and pretending to get drunk. how many times have you posted your mom's bank statement since you joined the forums?

*edit

That being said, I don't think teamspeak admin should even be a big deal. If you need something you can always PM me. I can tab out of league for a few seconds to handle shit. The more admins we have the more likely someone can get help when they need it.

*edit2

also league is a division technically

lol @ my moms bank statement

edit: you still didn't defend his standing in my statement by saying he does nothing for the community, you fucking retard

edit2: you're like fucking 50yrs old pretending to be 21

sorry you're poor jakefag