STEAM_0:0:62743814

Banned:

Yes

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Further Information:

I do jailbreak server #1 a lot and I want people to know that I am part of a good community and that I can make things go well. I do not troll or anything of the sort and I take things seriously. I go on every weekend and sometimes on the weekdays. If you have played with me and want to see me with a xG tag please recommend me!

+1 :p :llama::llama::llama::llama::llama::llama::llama:

+1:llama::llama::llama::llama::llama::llama::llama::llama::netex::netex::netex::netex::netex::netex::llama::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

@@Bell @@GibusSniperPro

read this so you can stop spamming emoticons and actually vouch properly Member Submission Guidelines. (Read)

@@MuffinMonster I got 5 people to vouch and 3 moderators am I qualified for xenogamers?

I don't remember if it's 24 hours after the thread has been made, or 24 hours after all 5 +1's. I'm going to safely say the second one, so just wait good sir @@MuffinMonster knoe's what he's doing

@@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster

@@MuffinMonster@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster ACCEPT THIS MAN NOW, ACCEPT HIM HE HAS 5 +1 ACCEPT HIM @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster

@@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster CC@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster A@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster

@@MuffinMonster

@@MuffinMonster

@@MuffinMonster

@@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster @@MuffinMonster

@@MuffinMonster