Banned:

Yes

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Further Information:

Was only banned 1 hour and not in ggf anymore just fyi

I was told that you left GGF to join xG. Great idea because xG is better than GGF. Anyways, User is active, Nice, knows the rulse to JB. Would be a Great Addition to the clan. +1

A: 8/10

M: 9/10

-1 I played with him the one time i installed tf2, but he asked me for a +1, so -1

there's absolutely nothing wrong with asking for vouches, it even says in the submission guidelines: "Get to know them than send them to your app and ask if they could vouch for you."

you can't -1 because they asked you to vouch for em, not unless their being annoying and persistent

stahp being drunk

1. As a warden, user has told other users on the server to votekick or voteban one certain user on the servers to give them a freeday in return. This qualifies as abuse of the vote system.
  2. I don't trust that user left GGF. We have previously had a member from their group apply and successfully gained membership, only to find out that said user was still a staff member with GGF. I have no bad feelings towards said group any more but if any evidence is found that user is still a staff member with said group a member protest will appear for the applicant.

As of now I stand at 0. The main factor being that user has abused the vote system. I do agree with everyone else that applicant is active, in my concern about his maturity is a major question at the moment.

M: TBD (If I have to give a number it's 3/10)

A: 9/10

1. As a warden, user has told other users on the server to votekick or voteban one certain user on the servers to give them a freeday in return. This qualifies as abuse of the vote system.
  2. I don't trust that user left GGF. We have previously had a member from their group apply and successfully gained membership, only to find out that said user was still a staff member with GGF. I have no bad feelings towards said group any more but if any evidence is found that user is still a staff member with said group a member protest will appear for the applicant.

As of now I stand at 0. The main factor being that user has abused the vote system. I do agree with everyone else that applicant is active, in my concern about his maturity is a major question at the moment.

M: TBD (If I have to give a number it's 3/10)

A: 9/10

Changing to +1. However, if applicant ever attempts to persuade users to vote someone off from the servers that a ban will be mandatory regardless if it's successful or not.

M: 7/10

A: 10/10