Sign in to follow this  
Rabid

@rhododendron

Silence, Whoever runs the mc div now sucks end of story yo>

Let me have server access and run a mc2 or a mc4 Modded mc server

Just give me FTP access and i can do the rest, You don't have to worry about me bitching like past minecraft div's i actually know what i'm doing.

Talk to me on steam if u actually wanna do this.

whats wrong with the current one, besides the population (Which i've been trying to fix for weeks, but little kids, like you, who never go on it, dont go on it because 'nobody goes on it). As far as I know, theres nothing wrong with the current one. If you want different plugins, go and tell us in one of the many plugin suggestion threads in the mc div forum. Bitching about the server will never help.

The amount of commas used is too damn high!

Little kid? I think i got about 4 years on you.

Whats wrong with it?It doesn't have anything different then other servers it's just another factions server, You don't try to make it stand out from others, please tell me 5 unique things about this server,

The amount of commas used is too damn high!

Little kid? I think i got about 4 years on you.

Whats wrong with it?It doesn't have anything different then other servers it's just another factions server, You don't try to make it stand out from others, please tell me 5 unique things about this server,

Again, if you actually went onto the server, you would find out that it's a lot more than 'just another factions server'.