Eoma

A suggestion/map side

Could you either implement all four other areas as a whole (part of the clock town map) or could you possibly make them into four separate maps :o (with their own separate purposes).

I Feel that not only would Ikana canyon be an interesting fighting map but the stone tower temple would be an all-round interesting place to get lost in c:.

I request a Deathmatch map be made because everyone just uses the clocktown, and pokemon maps to slaughter but if they had an awesome map much like any temple or area in either game (or another pokemon map o3o celadon or saffron would be neat) the slaughtering would be a bit more spread out and some traders might feel safe to come and settle into clocktown c:

It isn't up to us. It isnt our map. I have heard rumors of the original dev working on updating the map to include all four areas outside of termina, but until an update is released we can't know for sure. I hope the original dev does update it though. That map would be fun enough to almost make up for the outlandish amount of map file.

Could you either implement all four other areas as a whole (part of the clock town map) or could you possibly make them into four separate maps :eek: (with their own separate purposes).

I Feel that not only would Ikana canyon be an interesting fighting map but the stone tower temple would be an all-round interesting place to get lost in c:.

I request a Deathmatch map be made because everyone just uses the clocktown, and pokemon maps to slaughter but if they had an awesome map much like any temple or area in either game (or another pokemon map o3o celadon or saffron would be neat) the slaughtering would be a bit more spread out and some traders might feel safe to come and settle into clocktown c:

Dethmach? @Dethman ohh bby better get some minecrap maps too~

ai.imgur.com_1O6SOQA.jpg.b8bd0a303ad8d91b02d57b2a7c81700c.jpg

1.) Adding on to the original map:

I would need the original VMF file/resource repositories so that things are accurate and stable. Not to mention, adding to the original creator's work isn't a plausible idea imo. The problem with Hammer is that you can only cram so much into one bsp file before things start to break (physics for the most part) and it will not compile properly.

2.) Creating additional maps to compensate the expansion of the original concept:

Sounds like a partitioned variation of the OoT map where everyone gripes about it for being too big. While this does seem more plausible, playing LoZ-MM all over again to use as a reference will be a bother. Also, there would be the issue of people wanting to be in a large and accessible map over being in fragmented areas of interest after the hype wears off.

TL;DR

The original composer(s) has(-ave) a better idea on what they want to do/can do with their work than I would - I don't want to be the one who butchers it. As for the divided areas into different maps, it's very unlikely I will look into it. Hold onto yer arse for the Majora's Mask remake for the 3DS, I'm sure most of you have seen what the dev team did with the OoT remake (beautiful) and Termina Field - If and when they do the remastered Clock Town, it will deprecate the old version anyway.

White text because white text: I'm trying to work on xG's Christmas present right now. It's becoming a common occurrence where I'm already into one project and someone suggests another. The possibility of me considering this is currently 60//40 (Not interested//I'll think on it).