In-Game Name:

Speedy G

Offender's Steam ID:

Rules Broken:

Mass Freekill

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Evidence:

I can still make ban requests without being a member right?

The website doesnt support avi files so I posted it on YouTube, the video also contains his steamid in the console by using the command status, see 1:06. Watch all of the video, he freekills as a scout then as sniper.

I can see what went on here, Speedy was freekilling to have fun and he thought it was ok because there wasnt a lot of people on and he would slay himself at the end. That doesnt make this right though. Speedy definitely shouldn't have freekilled, slaying yourself at the end means nothing. Also the rules are always important despite player count, so I think he should be given some timeout time from blue. Believe me, im good friends with speedy, but thats not cool to do. If i was a member i would +1 for a temporary ban from blue. Just stating my opinion.

Really not..cool speedy , you know the rules..but the video shows you dont wanna follow it..

and by...Massfreekilling people..

+1 for Week or Month teamban!

[attach=full]22746[/attach]

I dont know if speedy is still checking this thread but you I really think you shouldnt be discouraged from going on blue just because you dont have a mic. Mic check day gives the impression that going on blue without a mic is wrong, but in reality you only need 1 blue with a mic. The rule associated with the ratio is only to make sure we have a couple wardens.

I think as sad as it is, speedy should be treated just as everyone else should in this situation, sad to see this speedy.

+1 ban

Not gonna ban him from the server; however, if he does come on I will give him a week CT ban (starting from today). That means if he joins tomorrow it will be 6 days, the day after that 5 days, etc. The CT ban will end up expiring on the 28th.

Speedy, if you do read this, I don't even want to see this again. Ever.

~Closed

---------------------------------------------

For future reference about blue team, it's essentially a scaling ratio. The current ratio is 4:1 (mics:non-mics [However, you don't have to use your mic. Just prove you have one.]). Obviously you can scale this down to 1:1 or 2:1 if there are fewer people on the server.

Pro tip: Only give orders over the mic.