rexxthg123

Wtf!!! Silence!

Ok i was talking to brian AKA charlie sheen, a pretty active member here.And he tells me hes been banned from the forums:reason trolling,We all know that brian is a good guy and he would never troll and anyone reading this knows he would either.He told me he ask duckii why was he banned and she says only SILENCE forum bans.Why would silence ban brian for 3 days when he did nothing bad at all.We're all regulars on this forum and we KNOW that brian does nothing bad here but HE WAS BANNED.IDK why silence was doing this **** maybe he just likes trolling his own members.

SILENCE YOU NEED TO GET YOUR **** STRAIGHT.AIGHTS? YOU GOT 2 CO LEADERS THAT LEFT,3 MODS,AND 5 MEMBERS LEAVING HERE,i wonder why? maybe its cuz when people from the forums ask you something in pm you ignore them,maybe its cuz you accidentally perma banned brian from the team speak twice.IDK but seriously silence get your clan together and unbann brian from the forums. Oh and another thing you sometimes go to your OWN servers and troll and break the rules,Then you start **** with HG and get there members to troll our servers.I mean i love this clan but things need to get sorted here.

-Rexx

This matter does not concern you at all. The reason he got banned has nothing to do with you, and you have no input on it. If you don't like the clan or how it gets ran, leave. There are people dying to take your spot on the server, and in all actuality, I'd rather they took your spot. You advertise your facebook page, and mic spam, and stick your nose where it doesn't belong at all. You don't question Silence, it is his server, he does what he wants with it. It is his clan, he does what he wants with it. nobody questions his actions on it but him.

* 3 Co leaders.. and Rexx if silence wanted, he could perma ban all of us, and he sometimes ignores people on pm cuz they're constantly asking him stuff, and it would get annoying..

Peechis,I ask brian to make this thread for him accounting he got banned from posting,and Your the one sticking your nose where it doesnt belong,Your the one who kick me for using HLDJ ONCE,Your the one who kicked me for showing my facebook link ONCE.Soo peechis i have no business talking to an abusing admin/troll. Soo maybe you should stop sticking you nose in other peoples business before you tell me too.And just cuz i said i THINK your a bad admin doesnt mean im disrespecting it means im sharing my opinion yet you became a second g00n and banned me for telling my opinion soo peechis you need to stop trolling threads,and i'll stop feeding you aight?

First off, get your facts right. I only kicked you once because you said we were bad mods, after you had been kicked twice before for disrespect in 5 minutes. I admin abuse? Yeah right. And this "Just once" crap? You do it every time you come on the server, and you spam constantly. but my real point here is to get your facts right. Next time I kick you, I'll make sure you know it was me. For anyone in fact. I'll sign all my kicks. And I posted here because you're question the leader of the clan. I'm sure if Brian had something to say to Silence or anyone in the clan, he would say it to them. He is a nice guy, and easy to get along with. People would listen to him. As for you, you attract negativity every type your hands hit your keyboard. It being your opinion doesn't matter to me, because you're still outright saying that we have bad mods. Do us all a favor, and keep stuff like that to yourself. It might save you some hassle.

Rex all i said was Silence was the one who Banned him, He has his reasons for banning and doesn't need to let anyone know why. Also Rex im sure u can alrdy be banned because u constantly ignore admins, I've told u many time not to mic spam using hldj when its not a freeday or Warday and I've warned u with kicks aldy.

So if u want tot know why He was banned ur going to have to ask Silence , Makin these threads jsut leads to disrespect and misunderstanding. ~Closed