TBOHB

Remove Pl_donkeykong_final

What say the community in the termination of pl_donkeykong_final  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What say the community in the termination of pl_donkeykong_final

• Yes remove it
    • No keep it

pl_donkeykong_final is a bad map. It is super linear and there is nothing interesting about it. my and @MrWubbles both dislike this map as it is super boring and uninteresting. We request the removal of the map. A poll will be posted to what the community thinks.

I'm going to keep the unpopular opinion and -1. We don't need to remove maps from TGH anymore, map list is alright where it's at, no point in removing maps because some people don't like it. Keep in mind, just because you don't like it doesn't mean others don't either, I personally enjoy the map for my own reasons.

I'm going to keep the unpopular opinion and -1. We don't need to remove maps from TGH anymore, map list is alright where it's at, no point in removing maps because some people don't like it. Keep in mind, just because you don't like it doesn't mean others don't either, I personally enjoy the map for my own reasons.

Marioblast needs to be removed though.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Seriously now, what @Vexx said. -1 Though I don't remember the map, just because you have an opinion doesn't mean that everyone has that opinion. Getting rid of a map might discourage people, such as say getting rid of rougeport or clocktown. It simply won't do any good.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)