Sign in to follow this  
Gawd

xenogamers tv for jailbreak

I don't know the exact details of cost and EXACTLY how the xenogamers TV in scrim works, but I think if we could somehow add this to our server that it would be amazing.

It would be like a security camera watching over our server and if someone complains in a ban request that someone mass'd when no mods were on and a demo wasn't recorded, we could just go to this and look it up.

This may have been suggested before I don't remember and I know it would take up a lot of space to record all of this since jailbreak is much more populated than the scrim server obviously but I don't know? :3 Just an idea.

I think it would be a great idea and help with the ab00se and freekilling. But there also would be a problem with ghosting. (I think?) I'm not sure if that's how it works but a CT could look up a rebel and find out where they are. (Again. I think)

Bumping due to possible significance of how much it could help I dunno? I'm not sure of the exact costs of having this run, but it would certainly help a TON. Would be a pretty major thing if we got it.