Sign in to follow this  
JimenyCrickets

PuppyLuv is the best thing to happen to the server

PuppyLuv is...  

15 members have voted

1. 1. PuppyLuv is...

• Awesome
    • Annoying

I say we institute a server wide zero-tolerance policy for disrespect or cursing while shes here.

I'm recommending her for Membership as well, I think a good and supporting internet community will do wonders for her.

I think this is one of the few chances we get in our lives to actually contribute to the proper development of a young child instead of fucking them up with profanity, pictures of naked animals, and stupid drama.

Here's looking towards a bright future in xG for puppyluv.

I'm totally cereal, despite having banned and kicked puppyluv multiple times over the past year, I've officially become a fan.

[ATTACH]3099.vB[/ATTACH]

Get. The. Fuck. AWAY FROM MY WIFE.

It's already been my personal mission to freekill any person who disrespects her. I would gladly go as far as to take a perma ban for massfreekilling for her.

puppyluv.thumb.png.3ff4a20576fbaaf512090a7d5c2fc6c8.png

I smell troll.

But +1 haha. For an 11 year old she's pretty cool actually. And she doesn't even let the jerks get to her which puts me to shame since she's 11 and I'm 15 I let people get to me all the time still :p

inb4 this was actually a troll thread

#duckswag

inb4RpgS

oops too late

I say when shes 14 we show her 4chan. At 15 or 16 we teach her how to make quick buck.

You're willing to wait 3~4 years for that? I say we tinyurl shit loads of 4chan links and get RpgS to message them to her :s

ive never disrespected puppyluv, and by the nine she is obsessed with me. but making me control my self while she is in the server? thats too much baby. +1 for the membership though. not sure if trolling, but damn foo, shit be cray