Sign in to follow this  
xGShadowSpy

Shadow-Spy for Garrys Mod Mod

I've been active on Gmod recently, i currently have CS:S Moderator,not so sure how to find my game time for the specific server. i used to have super admin on another gmod server tho i will need reminding on the commands, i would love to be mod on the Gmod servers, incase its needed STEAM_0:1:30352392

Division:Gmod

I did donate

STEAM_0:1:30352392

-1 he is too gay for mod, likes to have buttsex with satan, complete retard.

Knows motd, good mod in CSS so why not gmod? + one

-1 he is too gay for mod, likes to have buttsex with satan, complete retard.

Knows motd, good mod in CSS so why not gmod? + one

Funny thing is i've never seen you on the gmod servers why +1 him when you dont even go on them? srs draxx just walk away.

But i havnt played with u on the TTT server which is what i am assuming you are applying for so im stay at +0 for now till i see if uknow the rules and such babe.

Funny thing is i've never seen you on the gmod servers why +1 him when you dont even go on them? srs draxx just walk away.

But i havnt played with u on the TTT server which is what i am assuming you are applying for so im stay at +0 for now till i see if uknow the rules and such babe.

I've played TTT plenty of times so why don't you get out please?

I said you havnt played our servers which you havnt =/

Actually yes I have I play xG TTT in the late mornings and nights.

Actually yes I have I play xG TTT in the late mornings and nights.

I looked at ur gmod game time for last 2 weeks son, it's 1.4 but good try.

I looked at ur gmod game time for last 2 weeks son, it's 1.4 but good try.

Would you fuck off it's called not playing in awhile if you don't like it deal with it.

TO ADD TO THIS: I voted here I +1ed don't be so butthurt that I'm here, you can easily just block me you know, see go to my profile click on block user BOOM can't see any of me again then you will have a happy life again :D

Would you fuck off it's called not playing in awhile if you don't like it deal with it.

TO ADD TO THIS: I voted here I +1ed don't be so butthurt that I'm here, you can easily just block me you know, see go to my profile click on block user BOOM can't see any of me again then you will have a happy life again :D

I'm pointing out you have no reason to +1 or even -1 his app =/ Please read and understand the words i am typing.

Draxxx grow the hell up. Duke has a point. You have seen nothing of Shadowspy on the GMod. Logs show you are barely on it if at all. I saw Draxxx ONCE in the logs, and I am not sure if it is even you. SO what is it 2 +1s now?