Sign in to follow this  
Forest

Halloween

Alright, so as we're all aware, October is comin' up within a month or so. With this in mind, i'm going to dedicate this month to making a kick-ass costume (no not from the movie "Kick-Ass"). What I would like you guys to do is suggest some costume ideas that would be really sweet to see.

Now before you post an idea, something like MasterChief or some other fucking character with a shit ton of accessories and difficult equipment to construct, keep in mind that the costume must be made in a Month's time. That said, your costume idea must fit within these boundaries:

1) Must be fucking do-able.

2) Imagination is key. I don't want to see suggestions for characters that literally take a day to construct (Ie. Steve from Minecraft)

3) This costume can be from a game, a show, a movie or possibly even made up.

3a. If costume is made up it'd be nice to have a picture of some sort for reference..

I want to hear a shit ton of ideas and suggestions people, I don't want to have to re-use my Deadmau5 costume from last year. The person who has the best idea that I end up picking will receive (drumroll please)...

A WONDERFUL MYSTERY PRIIIIIIZE~

ALSO, you may post YOUR costumes on this thread as well.

After long hard thoughts about what I wanted to be (not like anyone cares) I'm working towards this. I think the most difficult thing however will be finding the same color for my robe, face, and hair, haha. Wish me luck! ♡

Well, I can see this thread is working already with all these do-able costumes [insert sarcasm]. Also, @@HaaDron let's see a pic mate, how do I know what your character looks like?

was kidding xD @@Forest

Lol thought everyone would be like "RUNESCAPE LAWL NERD" :P

Was kinda looking for butthurt

If you really do want it, I can get it but I'd really not recommend it :D

I'm going as finn from adventure time :)

you could be a dildo. find some pink or black or any other color you want to put on a foam dick looking thing and put that on. go around where you live penetrating those little kids with your big dick.+1