Forge

Iggy Iggs

Member's Name:

Iggy Iggs

Member's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:47644086

Information:

So it should be made apparent, that as of recent this user has become extremely racist in XenoGamers, I'd like to set a scene out for you:

Imagine XenoGamers is a work space, It's already apparent a lot of us fuck around but lets say its during a lunch break. When a user walks in with a Swastika on to promote the Nazis, IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? No.

Bearing in mind the damn Leader is a Jew too, this is completely unacceptable.

Here are the screenshots.

5aa4c1cc008c3_IggyRacism1.thumb.jpg.25c9cfad2d0e9e225aaf6572ab367f5e.jpg
[ATTACH]20737[/ATTACH]

Moving on now...

I'd like to address that this has happened a lot during his time before being demoted: Tagging the DL @kbraszzz and the FORMER DM @Bach and tagging the CL's.

@Forest (hue)

@diabeetus

@ThePenguin

@Bach

@DrLee

(Did i forgot one?..)

Tagging more important users who would agree with punishing this user.

@Chrono @Rhododendron @Nomulous @Bleed @Hachi @Dethman

5aa4c1cbcefe4_IggyRacism2.thumb.jpg.edb84227e6511229e540ee40a524e6cc.jpg

+1

Sadly, I must +juan this only for the fact that this is REALLY unacceptable...

I still love you IggyBae but you know better.

You're even wearing tags while you do this, come on..

+1

you see a long time ago in a land far far away there were two children, @GreyIgnis and @Hachi , these two used to be pretty chill but then Iggy showed himself to be a neo-nazi. The two friends broke up and founded two seperate divions, Iggy, the fucking faggot division and Hachi Weeabo land. These two fought hard and long, Iggy came so much that hes testicles shrunk to the size of peas. Hachi's mouth was so full of cum that it was coming out of her ears.

Jesus it was up for literally less than 12 hours and this happens, I'm not sure why @FoRgE wants to out me so bad considering there has been a member literally named adolf hitler for months. If you guys care anymore, forums, teamspeak, and steam have been changed.