Sign in to follow this  
AgH4

if your warden follow your own orders.......

I specifically was told by the warden shentrunks to be under the sign of porsche wall and to face wall. I was killed because i was last to jump like i told him idgaf that i died. I wanted the 2 people NOT under the fuckin sign to be killed yet he ignores me..... I don't bitch unless the person that gives an order doesn't follow his own fuckin orders...... makes no god damn sense that after I FINALLY got thru to him he said oh no they're ok. THEN DONT GIVE A FUCKIN ORDER BE UNDER THE SIGN. use some common sense if you give a specific order follow thru wit it get ur head out of ur ass. I had to tell you like 3 times i wasn't bitching that i died. god damn........

THAT is why I don't fuckin play that much anymore.

this is why a lot of wardens starting to say "Porche wall between stairs and control room" instead of just under Porche wall. I was there during this time, but i was also reading chat and dealing with a couple freekill, baiting, camping complaints so I was not 100% focus on AgH's story. However, I did see that there are 2 Ts that were not under the sign and lived when Shen ordered Ts to be Under the sign. Wardens need to know that is a very vague order. Some people say the whole floor is under the sign, some say the whole wall, some say only that specific portion under the sign. I hope AgH and Shen can work this out and not have anymore misunderstanding.

It's jus that I asked a simple question in another thread saying does the warden have to give specific orders and they made it seem like its obvious in that thread making me feel idiotic(not saying they talked down jus sayin made me feel like it was common sense). So when I hear an order be UNDER the sign on porsche wall not jus be on the wall wit the porsche sign it irritates me that he doesn't realize he jus gave an order that even he is not following through with. Then on top of that while I explain it to him over 4 times in chat he thinks I'm bitching about getting killed in FRLR. It jus seems to me that people will say one thing but when it comes down to them it's ok, or they jus look past it. If he hadn't said be under the sign I would have ran to the top of the stairs and stayed on the wall with the porsche sign, although I'm sure I would have been killed like I always am. It jus seems that in one thread people say one thing, while in game they do the opposite. I will say this once again just as I said in another one. Write a fucking rule saying WARDEN BE EXACT WITH YOUR ORDERS.

this is why a lot of wardens starting to say "Porche wall between stairs and control room" instead of just under Porche wall. I was there during this time, but i was also reading chat and dealing with a couple freekill, baiting, camping complaints so I was not 100% focus on AgH's story. However, I did see that there are 2 Ts that were not under the sign and lived when Shen ordered Ts to be Under the sign. Wardens need to know that is a very vague order. Some people say the whole floor is under the sign, some say the whole wall, some say only that specific portion under the sign. I hope AgH and Shen can work this out and not have anymore misunderstanding.

You are absolutely correct Chief... I've heard Mods and Admins give the exact same order "Being under the Porche wall" and they are not that strict weather they are pass the actual sign (left or right). I have even seen CTs getting SLAYED when they kill the Ts that are not under the sign (after that ordered was given by warden) and that is the reason why I didn't even bother shooting those T's and when I said they are "OK" It was simply a "PARDON" in my part since they were not rebelling nor causing any troubles by "NOT BEING under the SIGN" which I don't see why it should be a big deal?

I didn't tell my CTs NO MERCY to begin with. So with them not killing those guys, I have no problem at all as long as they were on the wall...

Now between AgH4 and I... I will apologize for the misunderstanding because during that time, it seemed like you were just complaining about getting killed in FRLR and for us to go at it back and forth while I was being warden was going to slow the round... So yeah I have nothing against you what so ever but I think that maybe next time you should just let it be since I did say "They are OKAY" which means I was giving them a pardon...

Let me know if we are cool... If not then I know i'll make it up to you somehow ;)