Game

Game - Counter-Strike: Source

-1 no just no you really do that.why on earth would you do that.I thought Poncher joined HG but he didnt,i dont want to see you in game or anything for along time. you had no right to do that. find another server to troll on you little troll ****.

I've donated 80+ to HG :<...

I've seen this kid on the servers for a while. This isn't the first time he's broken this rule, not to mention the series of other rules he has broken before.

-1 -1 -1

Just gonna step in here, is impersonating not meant as in impersonating an admin or impersonating a member of out clan.

From what I have seen from this thread is he had a different clans tag on which should be their problem and a name. I could come up with plenty of names and wear them in any server I wanted. I could even go to a clan website first figure out there leaders name change my steam name ~10 times to resemble I have been using that name for awhile then go on the server with a different tag on, and the people would just think that I use the same alias on the internet as there leader.

I do not know if he was talking over voice or in chat and saying stuff to make it look like he was Poncher, but I do not see it being total hardcore impersonation if he just had the name Poncher and was not making a big deal about it at all nor if he was not pretending to be a member/mod/admin/anything else of our clan.

Just wanted to input what I thought.

I'm going to -1. By looking at your previous names, you weren't just impersonating Poncher, but many other players, including McNeo, Apple Jack, Bubba (which I believe is Wailord's new name), and Chuck Norris. You either switched your name because people got onto you, and you decided to change your name, or you were warned by staff and thought that this would throw them off. It doesn't make any sense to have done this, and you were clearly just trying to troll people. Honestly, I think you're incredibly annoying in-game, and I don't really see any reason for you to be unbanned.

List of previous names: 687474703a2f2f6935302e74696e797069632e636f6d2f3276727335387a2e6a7067

-1 Doesn't really matter if they were in the game or not. Using someone else's name causes severe problems for the actual player. I've seen people get banned on other servers for other people using their names. But I don't know exactly what you were doing at the time (Trolling, Joking around, etc..) so -1-1-1-1

-1 game can be annoying at times and dude wtf impersonating PONCHER that was the most retarded thing i've seen anyone do EVER. you never impersonate on our servers anyway you WILL get permed for it. Sorry game this is the biggest fuck up i've seen.

Judging by the sheer amount of negative vouches from the community, as well as the severity of the ban, it is decided that your request to be unbanned is #Denied and #Closed.

For future reference, do not impersonate anyone who has made an impact on any community/clan as well as impersonate Another clan's tag, it'll never end well. In the future you may appeal for an unban, but meanwhile, take this time to think over what has happened and understand that it is not tolerable behaviour.

~ Forgotten in the Lost Woods