Stegosaurus

Congratz To Xeno Gamers

Hey everybody! My name is stegosaurus. If you remember me at all I used to play on xG servers a lot about a year or so ago. Recently I actually played a lot of Gmod. Though about a month or so ago I got permed by Charrax for making fun of him. Im making this thread for a few reasons. 1. I would like to be unbanned and 2. To congratz xG for demoting the piece of shit Charrax.

So here we go!!

You guys did it! Woot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBCw4_XgouA

America!!!! Fuckk Ya!!!

This is one large step for man, and one huge leap for all of xG kind.

687474703a2f2f7374617469632e64646d63646e2e636f6d2f6769662f6c756e61722d6c616e64696e672d31612e6a7067

But thats not all.

Charrax has created a new clan called GG! It stands for Gaming Gaming because its such a piece of shit you have to say it twice!

Take a look: Steam Community :: Group :: GАMING

Its currently under construction so don't fret, he will sink some of his money into it to try to prove xG wrong! lulz.

Now there are a few things you guys still need to do so that Charrax and his horrible rep is no way a part of xG.

This steam group needs to be deleted: Steam Community :: Group :: Xeno Gamers GMod Group

Whats really funny about that is that it says Charrax is the all knowing gmod guy and you can ask him anything when infact he can't do shit with coding because he doesn't know how to!!!

Heres a link to all the threads he made, most of which are about asking how to code shit for gmod!

Facepunch

What a worthless piece of shit he is am I right? The answer is: Yes!

But again. Im so happy for you guys. I hope you all create a great gmod division. I know you can considering it wouldn't be too hard lulz.

And just like Charrax's Clan "GG" No Re My Bebe @@Charrax

The clan GG was created as a joke between me and char, but grats on being fucking retarded.

Your welcome.

Thanks for leaving xG and it's GMod division. You were and joke and fucking retarded. :D

Edit: Oh and thanks for congratzing me! Thats what this entire thread is meant for!

wait i thought you were banned for constant rule breaking and being a continued nuisance... nice try kid, but you're the autistic one here. GG was created peacefully and does not wish to have any confrontations with xG. but trying to start some kind of rivalry between the two clans is retarded. so GG no RE

Shhhhhh. Don't let charrax know you are a Brony! He will ban you from his new gmod servers even though he is a furry lulz.

He's been demoted lol, I have nothing to fear from him. Besides I don't play gmod

wait i thought you were banned for constant rule breaking and being a continued nuisance... nice try kid, but you're the autistic one here. GG was created peacefully and does not wish to have any confrontations with xG. but trying to start some kind of rivalry between the two clans is retarded. so GG no RE

The clan GG was created as a joke between me and char, but grats on being fucking retarded.

Holy shit! Its a cover up! Its real while not being real! Fucking inception shit is going on! Quick! Take em out before Charrax DDOSes the JB servers again!

(FYI theres no proof that he did it, but considering it happened right after he got demoted, kinda suspicious ya know)

Stego you dumbass I like the JB servers in xG. Also I have no problem with xG kid. I still play on the servers and as I said in my Goodbye Thread I still think Silence is a good guy and a good owner.

This is what OP should have said:

"Hey guys, my name is Duplolas! I was probably the most hated member in xG and was voted out for being a douchebag! I was banned permanently across 2 divisions because I broke several rules! I hope to come back only to start more problems and lose even more friends. I like to brag about myself to such a degree where everyone found out where I lived and made fun of my house, after I posted my grades."

Wow Duplo you reached a new low. You really made a new account hoping that people will forget the insufferable asshole named Duplo. Good job. You really outsmarted us by getting the links to our stuff! I bet you think that Charrax said he was a pro coder who new everything about lua. Well, your wrong! People learn more about coding by asking others. You also think you can lie by saying you got banned for constant rule breaking and for being extremely annoying. We got constant complaints every time you joined the server.

Note: We don't ban bronies as soon as they join the servers, we ban them if they are being obnoxious.

Good job Duplolas, you made yourself look even more stupider!