MagicalPurple

HellsGamers

So i joined their Jail Break server today wearing the xG tag because @@Chrono has not fixed are CS:GO one yet >.>,

so i haven't said anything yet and randomly i get banned from their server.

Is this just because i was wearing the xG tag?

rivalry resolved long ago. server is buggy trying to fix, nobody knows what the problem is. others crashed server with same error before and it just strarted working others did nothing and it came on after an update etc. atleast we can temp fix it until server empties and auto restarts.

There shouldn't be a problem, last I checked xG and HG have a mutual agreement.

I have the feeling that this happened because some players of ours decided to go on their server and troll. Most of the time they remove the xG tag and change their name when trolling, but are too autistic to realize that their player aliases are shown on their community profile page, thus showing it was an xG member. They also seem to forget that Admins have access to their Steam ID.

All in all, just blame the players who like to see the world burn by trolling a community that are on good terms with us.

I don't know if it's a shame for you but you should have removed the tag. They should have at least warned you if it were your tag. I remember @Dontbleedpls banning somebody from Cyanide the milisecond they entered our server with the tag on. He now holds the fastest record to ever perm ban somebody in CS:GO history. He's kind of a big deal.

:eek:

@Dontbleedpls banning somebody from Cyanide the milisecond they entered are server with the tag on.

we are nowhere near good or even mutually acquainted terms with cyanide, nor will we be anywhere in the near future. HG however we are on good terms with, and as childish and annoying some of their members may be when they come on our JB while theirs is down, their staff on the other hand is not like that and would not ban someone without reason.

try linking your ban because I can't find it.

Admins have access to their Steam ID.

Everyone has access to that.

I wasn't able to find any records on your ban, I looked all over their bans area. Nothing. Someone have a link?

he mass freekilled

Any proof?