Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

MinceCrack

Offender's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:41345874

Rules Broken:

trolling

Evidence:

everytime im in game this guy trolls me for no reason, and i am tired of it. i am begging you to ban this guy and help this community be gooder without him hear.

troll.PNG.d4a542a6a507fbb5444ac227be0fb7ec.PNG

omg +1 pls minecrack called this nerd a nerd s00p3r 7r01139\ plss ben n0 r3$p3>7 f0r d3h l0$r 7w111gh7 $p4rk13 plz sweg rolo

How about instead of people being assholes, give him some helpful advice on how to get better proof. We all know that minecrack did nothing wrong, but still, you guys want people to fucking play, stay, and enjoy this community, stop being fucking pricks.

@@TwilightSparkle although there are instances MineCrack has been seen trolling, we do require that you provide proper solid proof (video, screenshot, etc). There are two ways in which you can gather proof ingame on Counter-Strike Source:

1. Record a demo. This is an easy way of recording video proof and is vastly used by many. (You can also use screen capturing software such as Fraps for instance). In order to do this, all you must simply do is hit ~ on the keyboard (you must have console enabled) and then simply type the following (without quotations) where [ ] is the given name of the clip you desire: "record [MineCrack Trolling]" . After getting a sufficient amount of footage, to end the clip you just simply type (without quotations) "stop" in console (accessed by ~). The file will then be saved into your cstrike folder as a .dem file. All you then have to do is click on "Upload a File" here when you reply and attach it.
  2. Take a screencap. Another simple way of gathering proof. There are a few ways you can do this. First and foremost, you can use the built-in screenshot function for Steam by simply hitting the "F12" key while ingame. After closing the game, a prompt window will appear with a collection of screenshots you made and you can then go on from there. You can also take a screenshot of your entire screen via "PrtSc" (print screen key) then open an application that supports pictures (Paint) and paste the image there, crop it as you like, and save it.

I'd like you to take note of these two options. Should you forget, this post will still be here. However, I am going to have to #Close this thread as there is a lack of solid evidence (the evidence provided is not nearly enough to warrant a ban). Before I do, I would also like our Members to remember to not be disrespectful or to instigate. With the behaviour demonstrated here, it doesn't surprise me why we lose possible Members. You know who you are.

~ Forgotten in the Lost Woods