VITAS

Offender's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:25759904

Rules Broken:

chat ban

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Evidence:

Не понимаю, почему у меня стоит бан в чате? Я разве говорил плохие слова? Или я что то писал плохое? Вам не кажется что бан на командира это и так уже слишком строгое наказание? Так еще в добавок меня и в чате бан. Покажите пожалуйста правила, которыми вы руководствуетесь. И как по вашему играть, когда на сервере мало народу. Враг развивается, а я не могу командовать и проигрываю. Недавно играл за команду, где был 1 игрок, а он перешел, чтобы был баланс. Я проиграл. Это разве игра?

Don't understand why I have chat ban? Did I ever say bad words? Or I wrote something bad? Don't you think that the ban on the commander is already too severe punishment? So also in addition me and chat ban. Please show the rules that guide you. And how do you play when the server few people. The enemy is developing, and I can't control everything and lose. Recently played for the team, where was 1 player, and he moved, that was the balance. I lost. Is this a game?

You have a silence instead of a server ban. Silences are used to prevent players from commanding without banning them from the server. It is a multi-purpose feature which also blocks chat & radio messages.

As stated in this thread, you were blocked from commanding for ruining the game for everyone on the server.

The server rules are on the motd when you first connect to the server.

>
Redstone Code of Conduct
i) Everyone has the right not to be harassed or discriminated against.
ii) Players shall not ruin games, spam/advertise, bomb or use hacks/exploits.
iii) Avoid the usage of advertisements, to intimidate or deceive people.
iv) Commanders shall not violate section i-iii), use build exploits, sell all the spawns or intentionally ruin/throw a populated game.
v) Frequently stacking on one faction is not acceptable. It strains the quality of games for everyone on the server in pursuit of personal gain.

Вы процитировали что не надо нарушать. А где указано какое следует наказание? Почему наказание такое суровое?Почему сразу перманент без предупреждения? Почему вы думаете, что я такое повторю? Я такое обычно никогда не делаю. И тем более рад, что есть люди которые смотрят за сервером

Вы процитировали, что мы не должны были нарушать. Где указано что должно быть наказание? Почему наказание столь жесткий?Почему сразу перманент без предупреждения? Почему вы думаете, что я буду повторять? Я обычно никогда не делаю. И еще больше рад, что есть люди, которые следят за сервером.

Google Translator:

You quoted , that we should not have been broken. Where indicated what should be the punishment ? Why is the punishment so harsh ? Why just permanent without warning ? Why do you think that I will repeat it? I usually never do . And even more glad that there are people who follow the server

I have reduced the duration on the silence to six months as this is much more reasonable. You already had your sever ban removed, the silence will not be reduced any further. Link: Xeno Gamers

My top priority is that games do not get ruined by others on the server. This is not a punishment, it's a preventive measure. You still have access to the server, just in a restricted manor to prevent games from getting ruined.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

что делать в игре? мне пишут игроки, я не могу ответить. Не могу попросить помощи в игре, поддержки в бою. Я как инвалид. Вы так пробывали играть? Вы говорите это не наказание, а мера пресечения. разве это не не одно и то же , когда это относится к личности? Сами попробуйте прийти на конференцию с заклеенным ртом, что вы почувствуете?

что делать в игре? Мне пишут игроки, я не могу ответить. Не могу просить о помощи в игре, поддержку в бою. Я как инвалид. Вы пробовали играть? Ты говоришь, что это не наказание, а превентивная мера. разве это не то же самое, когда дело доходит до личности? Попробуй выбраться на конференцию с заклеенным ртом, как бы вы себя чувствовали?

Не хромую лошадь проще застрелить, чем дать ей мучаться?

Not easier to shoot a lame horse than to let her suffer?

что делать в игре? мне пишут игроки, я не могу ответить. Не могу попросить помощи в игре, поддержки в бою. Я как инвалид. Вы так пробывали играть? Вы говорите это не наказание, а мера пресечения. разве это не не одно и то же , когда это относится к личности? Сами попробуйте прийти на конференцию с заклеенным ртом, что вы почувствуете?

what to do in the game ? I write the players , I can not answer . I can not ask for help in the game , support in battle. I as a disabled . Have you tried to play? You say that this is not a punishment, but a preventive measure . Is it not the same when it comes to personality? Try to get to the conference with mouth sealed , how would you feel ?

The silence is not getting reduced any further, as ruining game for everyone on the server is not acceptable. You should be appreciative that your ban got removed and the silence was reduced to expire. I could have just kept a permanent ban, since you did ruin a match for everyone. Not being able to communicate is something you'll have to live with, as the only other alternative is being banned from accessing the server entirely.

There's nothing more to discuss here, so i'm going to go ahead and close this thread.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)