Rules Broken:

Mass Freekilling

Ban Type:

Team Ban

Evidence:

"Nick imfatlowkey" STEAM_1:1:105903813

"WhyFY" STEAM_1:1:80256060

"August" STEAM_1:1:643053

So... the warden was august... he gave the order that all Ts had to type kill in console.... and after the time given declared all the Ts rebels, at which point him, Whyfy and Nick killed everyone until LR.

I have a demo of it, tho didn't exactly watch it all happen, but you can hear it and see the deaths, etc....

August already got perm CTban, I am just posting this so you guys can decide if maybe one or both of the othes should be banned at least for a day or week or something for "falling for the stupid" and generally not knowing the rules anyways.

Happened in the second half of the demo

@orangejuice @PlaysWithSquirrels @Chrono

august was perm'd for it, nick was banned for a day but pushing his luck for a week at this point, i wasn't tabbed in at the time so i didn't really see what exactly happened in that situation and cant watch demo until after work tomorrow.

whyfy is also super shit ct. none of them even bothered to pay attention to other CTs or admin warnings about rules though let alone read them over or even skim. so they are lucky they haven't all been perm'd yet.

Sorry I didn't get to this sooner, I had a sourcebans issue.

August has been permed before I got to this. Nick was banned for 1 day, but as this is his 2nd day ban and that was before this thread came up I've extended it to a week; in general he doesn't know rules whatsoever anyways. Whyfy didn't really do anything bannable, just two "freekills" (normally this would be a slay on first offense), but the demo doesn't demonstrate why he killed anyone.

I've found the lid. ~closed