Skeletal

let's have a tournament.

what do you think?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. what do you think?

• 1v1s
    • 2v2s

Brawlhalla time ladies and gentlemen. i would like to suggest a tournament. either 1v1s or 2v2s. 3 lives each, 8 minutes on the clock, and team damage is on(standard ranked). If any higher up would like to donate something to the winner or winners like a badge or credits, that could be awesome. If this gets really good ratings and a lot of people wanna do it, we should do 2s or if 1v1s are you thing we could setup a bracket. @SpaceShark @Segal @Vacindak @Salad

I wouldnt use my main, it'll be fine.

ohhhh so you wont shit on us with cool skins on but shit on us with default skins.....ohhhh that sounds better

We can do another tournament if there is enough interest in it, we can giveaway credits + a badge for the winner + runnerup

everyone who is interested. add me and message me on steam. I'll make a list

Let's be honest here, you are trying to set up this tournament because you're probably going to win seeing as you have many more hours on the game than any of us.

ill play if its 2v2,

it's definitely 2v2. if it wasn't 2v2 i would handicap myself in someway.

Let's be honest here, you are trying to set up this tournament because you're probably going to win seeing as you have many more hours on the game than any of us.

no, i wanna play casually since the competitive season is about to end. its also gonna be 2v2 random teams so I'll make sure the teams are at least fair. If i use a randomizer and get paired with spmeonr like spaceshark, I'll swap him with someone else.