Sign in to follow this  
goodlolipop

Al Capone

Member Name: goodlolipop

Player's Name: Al Capone

Player's Steam ID: speedspeed5

Ban Request Reason: gunplant, he gunplanted me and expected me to rebel, gunplanting shuldnt be done and he shuld be CT banned.

Why'd you make another ban request, aegean already ct banned him once.. if you're making this for him to get banned again, bring proof.

Alrighty, I would like to see what he has to say about this, but thanks for the proof. Bring more if you can, but right now I really need to see his side of the stoy before I do anything.

eh next time he freeshoot, break rules, or freekill just ct ban him for the week, i've alrdy ct banned him a couple of time for freekilling / and breaking rules.

Someone tell him to respond, as since he apparently also disrespects, I'm considering server ban. We are tired of all the trolling and disrespect !

He disrespects constantly...doesnt know the rules AT ALLLLL, ive slayed kicked and banned him multiple times...when i say "pssst go back to ts so i dont hav to slay u" he says "**** u" so i slay him...ive ended up ct banning him almost all of those times lol

I say just CT ban him, he's a very terrible player when it's to CT, constant vent camping, baiting, walks into cells while T's are in it. It's just really bad

oh god I hate Al Capone sooo much. He doesn't follow any of the rules. He wont acknowalge me when I call him out for freekilling or shooting vents. He's an overall DBAG that does what he wants. +1