Edit History

Egossi

Egossi

11 hours ago, Tatost said:

Hub is being worked on, so if that's what you want you just have to be more patient.

I wouldnt count on that, if it was being worked on it would take nowhere near this long

11 hours ago, Aegean said:

The old look is "outdated" and this is completely coded from @Rhododendron from scratch, I don't think implementing the old version would be so easy for the time being after how much he's changed this one. I don't mind getting people's opinion but I will most likely say it's gonna be a no.

Thats a shame, cause the incomplete feel of these forums is what makes me not wanna check it anymore, i do think the profile music, the custom names etc. added a lot to these forums

Im all for having this version up when its complete

Also i dont see how the forums looking old is a bad thing when our only active division is of a game released in 2007

Egossi

Egossi

11 hours ago, Tatost said:

Hub is being worked on, so if that's what you want you just have to be more patient.

I wouldnt count on that, if it was being worked on it would take nowhere near this long

11 hours ago, Aegean said:

The old look is "outdated" and this is completely coded from @Rhododendron from scratch, I don't think implementing the old version would be so easy for the time being after how much he's changed this one. I don't mind getting people's opinion but I will most likely say it's gonna be a no.

Thats a shame, cause the incomplete feel of these forums is what makes me not wanna check it anymore, i do think the profile music, the custom names etc. added a lot to these forums

Im all for having this version up when its complete