Sign in to follow this  
Mohammad

Rejoining

Decision: -1

Activity: 7/10

Maturity: 6/10

Well, hate to be a combo breaker, but here's my two cents.

I never got to know Moh as well as you guys since I'm still newer and whatnot. But from what I've actually seen with my own two eyes is that he tends to be immature. I've CT banned him 2 or 3 times for intentionally gunplanting, baiting and freekilling. After I do this and tell him way he laughs it off and asks "oh well how long?" Given his past as an admin I don't think he has any excuse not to know the rules, and even so he should have learned by now just from playing.

And just to head this off, he didn't bait and freeshoot friends, he can't use the "well I know him" excuse. He's run into stacks of T's

+1

A 7/10

m6.5/10

Eh you left for a stupid reason and was admin. Also youve still been active server and ts3 wise so you might as well rejoin.

Decision: -1

Activity: 7/10

Maturity: 6/10

Well, hate to be a combo breaker, but here's my two cents.

I never got to know Moh as well as you guys since I'm still newer and whatnot. But from what I've actually seen with my own two eyes is that he tends to be immature. I've CT banned him 2 or 3 times for intentionally gunplanting, baiting and freekilling. After I do this and tell him way he laughs it off and asks "oh well how long?" Given his past as an admin I don't think he has any excuse not to know the rules, and even so he should have learned by now just from playing.

And just to head this off, he didn't bait and freeshoot friends, he can't use the "well I know him" excuse. He's run into stacks of T's

Slaying @all is mature too jus saying...

Steam Community :: Error

+1, i never knew why he left, and i shouldnt have to explain why he should be back, but he knows ruels, uses aimbo-i mean is a good player,and was already previously a admin

M:8

A:8(Depending on server)

D: +1

W: as much as i hate you and wanna just punch a baby sometimes because of you i will give you the +1 lol and you're a good guy and know the motd but you like to argue a lot over and over and over about a little thing

M: 7/10

A: 8/10

@Aegean! he has like 11 +1s