whitestar

Whitestar's Mod App

Well iv'e decided to finally apply for mod. Iv'e been n this clan for a long time and iv'e loved it. I really hope i get mod i have been waiting for such a long time and i have met the greatest people. xG itself is great and i'm happy to be apart of it. I really want to become mod and i'm not sure if ill get it by i have the best of chances.

<3 whitestar

LEADERBOARD

+1

Mickyds

Bigblack

Hidingmaster

Speedlimit

Teezar

ShadowSpy

SinlyXD

RiddleWolf

Hiya

Sliver

MrPenguino

NoahsArk

Bigga

coryweed

Turdwig

Chrono

Zeal

Draxx

+1 we need more active Mods, and this guy right here is an active member. if you get mod you get acive mod. im not sure what im saying more or less typing. so i will end this post by saying you would make a great mod and now your job is to go make me 2 wafles with aunt jamimas syrup and blueberries. a steak and eggs would be nice. to top that off with a nice round cheese wheel. i like a lot of good food. and i just realised i am puting this on the forums, but i think i will keep it on here for tou to remember me by. me telling you worthless shit that dosnt make any sense at all and never will unless you mweant me in real life. thats it i am done here +1