Matsi

Forum Updates - REPORT GLITCHES HERE!

are posts not being posted in real time, and you gotta refresh the page to see your content?

I thought that might have just been me since im on my works public wifi and it sucks lol...

every time I post a thing appears in the top right with something similar to 3 loading dots.... and nothing ever happens (the longest i waited was about 2 minutes) I would just refresh the page or click the forums link at the top and my posts would be there.

It appears that the posts post as soon as you click post, but you dont actually refresh and see it unless you manually refresh the page. Otherwise you just sit there with the loading dots indefinitely

Similar thing happens when editing a post.

asdfsfdadfas

are posts not being posted in real time, and you gotta refresh the page to see your content?

I thought that might have just been me since im on my works public wifi and it sucks lol...

every time I post a thing appears in the top right with something similar to 3 loading dots.... and nothing ever happens (the longest i waited was about 2 minutes) I would just refresh the page or click the forums link at the top and my posts would be there.

It appears that the posts post as soon as you click post, but you dont actually refresh and see it unless you manually refresh the page. Otherwise you just sit there with the loading dots indefinitely

Similar thing happens when editing a post.

Yeah I think there is a glitch with the error you first posted. It makes multiple instances of it when extending it and completely rejects any further action. I'm seeing if there is a way around it or if I have to file a complete bug report.

Steam integration also appears to be malfunctioning

Oh that's just because it uses jQuery, and was built using version 1.5 (years old) and the update upgraded it to the latest version. jQuery changes so much, it probably broke the plugin. It's not high on my list of to-do though so it may be a day or 2 before it's fixed.

Steam integration also appears to be malfunctioning

Oh that's just because it uses jQuery, and was built using version 1.5 (years old) and the update upgraded it to the latest version. jQuery changes so much, it probably broke the plugin. It's not high on my list of to-do though so it may be a day or 2 before it's fixed.

It's cool, i never really use it for anything anyways, i just noticed that it was only a blank box where it should be and thought i would mention it :)

@@Rhododendron WHERE IS MY AMAZING CUSTOM NAME? ITS GONE :disbelief::disbelief::disbelief::disbelief::disbelief::disbelief:

The plugin was the worst of em all. It was causing unholy amounts of errors.

@@Rhododendron WHERE IS MY AMAZING CUSTOM NAME? ITS GONE :disbelief::disbelief::disbelief::disbelief::disbelief::disbelief:

Huh that was a lame fix, only one line was breaking everything..............

The plugin was the worst of em all. It was causing unholy amounts of errors.

I trust you :hail:

Do you know why all the banned people no longer have BANNED over their avatar?

Heh that was a big oops on my part. I accidentally deleted the template regex....

WHOOPS!

Heh that was a big oops on my part. I accidentally deleted the template regex....

WHOOPS!

GG

@@Rhododendron

whats this noise:

1. htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/xeno/public_html/xenforo/library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php, line 2049:
    2048: ';
    2049: if ($extraTabs['home'])
    2050: {

@@Rhododendron

whats this noise:

1. htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/xeno/public_html/xenforo/library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php, line 2049:
    2048: ';
    2049: if ($extraTabs['home'])
    2050: {

Where did you get that?