Nomulous

Hub Testing, Need Some Dedicated Bug Bashers!

Hello! Yesterday was the official day to release a public beta version of Hub! There's only one server with rotation maps on it (16 slots). So come on in, test out hub, and put your opinion here on new stuff or fixing stuff. This can include new custom titles which you choose the colour and appropriate price.

So come on, test out hub, and report bugs and suggestions!

Current Command: /store or /hub

IP: 74.91.115.40:27015

Notes: Do not gift or refund at the moment. Do not try, any credits you lose will be your fault.

Note 2: THIS IS NOT THE TF2 ROTATION SERVER, THIS WAS A PRIVATE TEST SERVER I HAVE OPENED TO THE PUBLIC TO USE TO TEST HUB.

you mean, find the glitches that give us infinite moneys? ok. how much am i compensated for my work?

There's currently no /givecredits command, gifting and refunding is basically useless, pending removal. All it needs is stress testing, not exploit hunting. There shouldn't be any credit exploits. It's all safe for the most part.

There's currently no /givecredits command, gifting and refunding is basically useless, pending removal. All it needs is stress testing, not exploit hunting. There shouldn't be any credit exploits. It's all safe for the most part.

Many of the old gambling features were exploited so those may need testing, but unless they aren't on there, standard testing and evaluation, as Nomulous said, is needed.

Here is a taste of what your compensation will be:

aphilipschwarzphotography.files.wordpress.com_2012_08_dead_raccoon_12_8__1235a.thumb.jpg.aab4d5dcfbff07df59f14417028ce20b.jpg

Now, this is coming from someone who rarely plays TF2, just as a FYI before I state my thoughts.

1) This is more of an OCD thing, but the trails aren't in alphabetical order.. not a big deal but if its an easy fix i think its something to help polish it.

2) Just a thought if this is the one that gets brought into CS:S; would there be a way we can give players the ability to buy models.. at least in CS:S jailbreak?

Looks good other than that.

Now, this is coming from someone who rarely plays TF2, just as a FYI before I state my thoughts.

1) This is more of an OCD thing, but the trails aren't in alphabetical order.. not a big deal but if its an easy fix i think its something to help polish it.

2) Just a thought if this is the one that gets brought into CS:S; would there be a way we can give players the ability to buy models.. at least in CS:S jailbreak?

Looks good other than that.

1) STOP BEING OCD, THERE'S 200 TRAILS

2) Yeah, there's model overwrites, just I didn;t want to upload custom models at 2am where I'm dead tired

Will be added, this is basically v1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.11.1.1.1.1alpha

Quoting for the .gif

Quote broke, .gif: 5526

Game Servers:

CSS:

• Deleted a bunch of servers to allow for more resources being directed to TF2 and CS:GO.
  • Removed CallAdmin from everything, it was broken. Thanks @@DarkWolf6052 for figuring this out! Saved my ass!
  • Modified Hub to a new version. Progress is getting done!

[ATTACH]5526[/ATTACH]