I was first planning to just be slightly active and stuff but nah, this is just not really what I want at all.

I've had some good times both on the servers and on teamspeak, made a lotta friends, and fixed my reputation in xG as a whole and got myself in the staff team. But I'm actually really bored of the clan right now (mostly the division) so im just gonna leave with beel, the only person that has been keeping me here for the past few weeks.

I probably won't be back, and the only server you can see me on is surf and maybe, JUST MAYBE on JB.

I'm not sure about Beel but I think she said she won't be back/playing on the servers at all either.

Also the moderation stuff wasn't really my thing at all, it's basically a job you don't get paid for after you get bored of it, although I did have fun for a while and I wish good luck to all my friends in the staff team (u kno who you are)

@Marceline said she didn't wanna post anything or say anything except for "bye" but yeah if you need conformation of her leaving with me you can just ask her for it, if you really have to or smthn i dunno.

Oh and here's the 13:36 minutes long video of me saying bye @Tekage ;^)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO3OTlBqfWM

And no I'm not gonna tag everybody and be like "I mis u alredi ;_;,-:cry:_-,,,-;" because people I like will still be my friends and will remain on my steam friends list (probably same with beel)

oh i almost forgot, fuсk you @Whyte :coffee:

so yeah bye, hopefully i won't be banned till 2020 on the forums and perm'd from the servers this time amirite?? @Chrono @kbraszzz ;););;;)))););););)

Oh jeeze. Well, seeya Egossi, we shared some good times and some good memes

Oh, and bye to Beel too. FF2 will now have a lack of :^) in the chat