PlasmaticDubz

JB December/Christmas Last CT music?

newfags will never understand, the songs we have now, especially the intro is the throwback to over a year ago, the song we had then, it was the shit and it kept it goin, when we were having bad days, we could join jb hear the song, and know we were about to have a good time. something i feel, is in decline for some people, so the song is there as a throwback for oldfags. and also to remind all those who played on them before of all the fun! i feel they should stay how they are.

if you don't want the current song, disable the intro.

newfags will never understand, the songs we have now, especially the intro is the throwback to over a year ago, the song we had then, it was the shit and it kept it goin, when we were having bad days, we could join jb hear the song, and know we were about to have a good time. something i feel, is in decline for some people, so the song is there as a throwback for oldfags. and also to remind all those who played on them before of all the fun! i feel they should stay how they are.

if you don't want the current song, disable the intro.

We are aware that the current song for intro is something oldfags remember. Keep in mind that this post is on Last CT music. Not !intro.

---------------------

Personally, the first video you posted, the "8 Bit Christmas "Joy To The World" Rush Coil" I do like. It would make for an interesting choice in holiday Last CT music. Maybe we could make a poll, like @@Lollerskater suggested, with a choice of songs for last CT music. But we need some more ideas than just two videos.

Edit: Your song idea, which I forgot, +1 to it.

aegean and i talked and we both agreed those would be better for intro than last ct, also it is definitely planned for a change for something festive for holidays. however when i said intro i was referring to last ct as well, i was referring to the music in general. it is all a throwback for us, and it has meaning. hopefully newfags can get the same joy from it as we do when we hear it. personally when i hear the songs i think of all the great times i had in the server with the players who are no longer with xG but here in spirit.

example: Pyro and his fucking amazing personality, neteX as obnoxiouos as he was he was still pretty fun to just talk to, Silence when he would play the servers and the stupid shit he did on them at times, serbian as an admin/div, aegean as a div, samantha, @duckiix3 (the hairy armpitted demon came back xD), colour, and some others.

+1. I'd like to see some new last ct music in general. The current song sounds pretty bad in quality and I've heard it play far too many times. Getting some new last ct music, even if it is only for Christmas/the Holidays would be nice.