Sign in to follow this  
Unique

Take Care

I don't even know how to start this, so I'll make it short, you guys have been a really important part of my life for the past year and a half, met some great people here and made some really good friends, but I feel like the time for me to leave has come, the fact that Billy and Aegean left is one of the main reasons of why I'm leaving, but not the only one, I've been thinking of leaving for a long time now but I didn't because I didn't want to let my friends down, especially since I got promoted to Division Leader, but now that these people are no longer here I can't find a reason for me to stay.

I tried my best to be a good admin and even if some you guys don't belive me, a good division leader, but it was really hard for me to get many things done on CS:GO with a leader who won't even add me on his friendslist for whatever reason.

I wish nothing but the best to all of you and I really hope this community changes for good.

I'm not going to name everyone because there are so many people here that I appreciate, so I'm just going to thank you all for the good times I had here and wish you all good luck with whatever you do next.

Later.

" If this is what it takes to get rid of trolling in Xeno Gamers, let it be." - Silence, yeah, you keep telling that to yourself.

God ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ dammit..

I'm so ♥♥♥♥♥♥ off.

Peace man.

EDIT: FU.CK. TH.S. FUC.K.I.NG. CENSORED SHI.T