fredboy97 - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

๖ۣۜKlee ☜ ๖ۣۜNex

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:cat:2069687

Information:

It has been 5 or 6 months I'm banned from counter-terrorists and I think I gain enough maturity to admit my act and not put it on my brother's fault. I did massfreekilled and I am sorry for all the troubles its has caused. I sincerly regret my act and I would like you to pardon me. I think I can now be mature enough. If you guys think I am ready, I woudl like to be undban from ct.

Please, give me a second chance...

Only one way to see if hes mature enough is to unban him from ct. I am always ready to give a second chance, but dont put me to shame of having you unban. I also think you are ready since ive been playing some good games with you.

Will be a +1 for a second chance(y)

Well you tried to lie and tell us that it had been 5-6 months when really it hadn't even been 3 yet so I am going to -1 for now. You seem like a good guy but the lying and the fact that I think you should wait a while is why I am g -1 this.

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

๖ۣۜKlee ☜ ๖ۣۜNex

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:cat:2069687

Information:

It has been 5 or 6 months I'm banned from counter-terrorists and I think I gain enough maturity to admit my act and not put it on my brother's fault. I did massfreekilled and I am sorry for all the troubles its has caused. I sincerly regret my act and I would like you to pardon me. I think I can now be mature enough. If you guys think I am ready, I woudl like to be undban from ct.

Please, give me a second chance...

Judging by your post, it really looks like you don't give a fuck. You didn't even put time into proofreading your BAN APPEAL. Which means you probably didn't think over your actions.

-1 For lying about saying your brother did it. Don't you think xG gets that every other week?