Just wondering if there was anyway possible to get the bombs plugin added back temporarily until hub gets completed. We used to have it just go off of in game credits, and it worked perfectly fine. We need to work on getting improvements made to CS:S to get it going strong, and although this is just a little thing to hold us over until hub, it would make a huge improvement.

@@Rhododendron A lot of people would really appreciate this if its something that could be done relatively easily.

Just wondering if there was anyway possible to get the bombs plugin added back temporarily until hub gets completed. We used to have it just go off of in game credits, and it worked perfectly fine. We need to work on getting improvements made to CS:S to get it going strong, and although this is just a little thing to hold us over until hub, it would make a huge improvement.

@@Rhododendron A lot of people would really appreciate this if its something that could be done relatively easily.

+1. @@Rhododendron @@Rhododendron @@Rhododendron @@Rhododendron @@Rhododendron

I made a thread on this and he denied it because "he didn't want people relying on ingame money instead of credits"(even though he can just remove the ingame bomb when putting hub in)

+1

I made a thread on this and he denied it because "he didn't want people relying on ingame money instead of credits"(even though he can just remove the ingame bomb when putting hub in)

+1

I forgot all about your thread.

Now that we have the option to donate and apply for mod I think its more beneficial to put in bombs for the time being. It'll help keep the server populated which may lead to more members and a much better chance of getting donations.

FOR THE LOVE OF ANYTHING HOLY CAN WE PLEASE GET BOMBS. I WILL WRITE A 14 PAGE ESSAY ABOUT IF I MUST @@Rhododendron. PLEASE.

Go on....

I will do it, expect to see it linked sunday evening. 100% my writing, but i demand bombs when i get done.

FOR THE LOVE OF ANYTHING HOLY CAN WE PLEASE GET BOMBS. I WILL WRITE A 14 PAGE ESSAY ABOUT IF I MUST @@Rhododendron. PLEASE.

Go on....

I will do it, expect to see it linked sunday evening. 100% my writing, but i demand bombs when i get done.

Which server?

• Who Viewed the Topic

3 members have viewed this topic:
    Thorax_ ael_fjordling Jadow