LeToucan

DarkRP, 5 min or 5 years?

I know you guys have been waiting for DarkRP for a while now, so heres a little update on some current issues.

- Most jobs are finished.

-needs balancing, shipments need to be finalized.

- There's 1 issue of a missing model fixed

- I haven't been able to track down a bug that's preventing me from using the rest of the M9K addons. doesnt matter, see below

- I cannot change the NPCs' locations NPC quest done.

- When adding the (somewhat) working M9K weapons to shipments, it spawns it as a prop instead of a weapon. Fixed

- I cannot get force download from the workshop to work fixed

- Undercover officer shows in the scoreboard, effectively breaking it. Undercover officer will be temporarily removed until this can be resolved

- Other minor glitches

- If i had you force download M9k weapons, you would need to redownload it each time. 2 options, download it each time or i can try to figure out how to locally host the weapons we will use and then have you download them via fastDL It will be downloaded via fastDL Due to numerous glitches with M9K packs, default CSS weapons will be used until i can crush bugs

-Add more CSS weapons

ETA: Latest: October 25th, earliest: 5 min

Also ask about anything you want to know about here.

ur dead, 1v1 club penguin me after school.

Alright, I'm the one with the name "Candy4U". It's completely unrelated to the amount of kids on that game, I assure you.

Alright, I'm the one with the name "Candy4U". It's completely unrelated to the amount of kids on that game, I assure you.

Alright, my name is "ChipHamson". It's completely unrelated to the amount of online predators on that game, I assure you.