LeToucan

DarkRP, 5 min or 5 years?

No, anyone who used to be mod/admin and went inactive (in gmod) won't get their admin/mod back right away. All current mods/admins in TTT will still have powers in DarkRP

And no, people who had donator perks in the old DarkRP will not have the perks unless if they donate again.

wait so people donated to get perks on darkrp; darkrp goes down, new one is being made/fixed/configured, and you dont get perks back. gg and does my buying of the traitor plugin for ttt now disregarded due to skitz and fuzz no longer being really in the picture?

wait so people donated to get perks on darkrp; darkrp goes down, new one is being made/fixed/configured, and you dont get perks back. gg and does my buying of the traitor plugin for ttt now disregarded due to skitz and fuzz no longer being really in the picture?

skit is still DL and he said you and Cloud get your donator, so probably.

skit is still DL and he said you and Cloud get your donator, so probably.

if skits ever comes back and confirms that he said he would give you it (I know he said cloud would get it for buying some script for the server), i will gladly do it. But until then, no.

So, a little update.

-People who were donator WILL get donator again. ( @@Warriorsfury )

-Heres a list of people I know who donated. If you dont see your name, send me a PM with proof of your donation.

• Chrono
  • Minecrack
  • Drendan
  • Cloud
  • Satan
  • Warriorsfury
  • penguin

-DarkRP will go live Friday (The 25th). I'll have forest do the announcement specifically when its live (Probably 5 MIN before).

-I will continue to try to add new weapons, but if i cannot get it finished by Friday, i will continue working on it but it WILL be released anyway