LeToucan

DarkRP, 5 min or 5 years?

Tomorrow is the big day kneegrow, can't wait.

I think I am going to be on a date tmrw night. not sure, but rolo. P.S. incase you couldn't tell @@Warriorsfury DarkRP is a lie, just like hub.

I think I am going to be on a date tmrw night. not sure, but rolo. P.S. incase you couldn't tell @@Warriorsfury DarkRP is a lie, just like hub.

remember to get a box of magnums

I've got a quick couple of questions...

When DarkRP is released, will there be things that need to be downloaded? Is it like CS:S where it's just a map/skins that are downloaded when you first connect? If not, where do I get it? I have very few hours on Garry's Mod, so I apologize if these questions sound noob-ish.

Thanks.

When DarkRP is released, will there be things that need to be downloaded? Is it like CS:S where it's just a map/skins that are downloaded when you first connect? If not, where do I get it? I have very few hours on Garry's Mod, so I apologize if these questions sound noob-ish.

Thanks.

Most things should automatically download. but make sure you have CS:S and HL2 and some other games and have them linked to gmod otherwise your map textures will be shit.

Most things should automatically download. but make sure you have CS:S and HL2 and some other games and have them linked to gmod otherwise your map textures will be shit.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "linked" to GMod.

Thanks.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "linked" to GMod.

Most things will be downloaded straight from the server or the steam workshop. Make sure you mount CSS/HL2. To mount them, when you load up garrys mod in the bottom right corner theres a controller. Click that, and make sure CSS/HL2 is check marked.

On a side note, if the people who donated already want me to add them to donator ahead of time, post your steam ID here.

@@Chrono @@MineCrack @@Drendan @@Satan @@Warriorsfury @@ThePenguin @@TheBasedGod

Most things will be downloaded straight from the server or the steam workshop. Make sure you mount CSS/HL2. To mount them, when you load up garrys mod in the bottom right corner theres a controller. Click that, and make sure CSS/HL2 is check marked.

On a side note, if the people who donated already want me to add them to donator ahead of time, post your steam ID here.

@@Chrono @@MineCrack @@Drendan @@Satan @@Warriorsfury @@ThePenguin @@TheBasedGod

you have it in admin logs.