Tf2 Division Events?

Events  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Events

• Yeh, sounds fun.
    • I donut know, maybe....
    • Not feelin the Vibe.
    • "Newfags be faggin, and Oldfags be salty."

It would be a great addition if @kbraszzz aproved it ^^. I would not mine taking care of the events or what have you. All i would need is other admins to host events, and mods to assist the admins!

I don't mind it, I'd join in on the fun obviously, though it now depends on what is something unique you could do other than just say "Everyone play on x server"

kbrazz doesn't have to really approve this actually. its just our choice to make it happen really

Any events should be run by the Division Leader of the appropriate Division to prevent any confusion or anything of the sort.

Say for example that on the Server, there's a plan to allow 'silly' commands for one round to advertise an event (just as an example). If the DL (or Staff who were not notified of this happening) just walked in on it, shit would hit the fan quickly. Its just a good idea to let the DL know (or get approval) before announcing an event or somethin'. Plus it allows them to help out since they have access to things that others may not have access to ;)