Ok kid cry more lmao. But ive only been back about 2 or 3 days...I haven't seen you at all. And other then coming on once like 4 months ago I haven't played for like 9 months so how would you know what im like now? You don't. So please stfu? thanks kid(:

Don't play often enough to have an opinion on Activity. However, I can give my opinion on Maturity.

As I'm sure most are aware, Peppermint can lack in the maturity department. While this is true, I can name off a handful of other Members who lack in this particular area as well, but I won't. Now obviously I don't condone this sort of behaviour, but that doesn't mean its something that should completely deny someone access to XenoGamers. Some xG Members demonstrate atrocious behaviour, and whether or not the person they are interacting with deserves it, it is expected that xG Members take the position of the 'bigger' person. Simply put, those should not stoop to the level of those who are insulting/disrespecting/etc. As cliche as it sounds, treat others as you would have them treat you.

With that said, Peppermint can be a complete asshat at times, but this often happens when he is provoked into acting this way. Much like others who can't seem to control their temper, it is something that I think should be worked on. My tip would be to consider not taking criticisms to heart as well as any other judgements and such. Its the internet, this sort of shiz happens all the time and you should grow an immunity to it. I would also suggest not provoking those you aren't well acquainted with, as this will only result in further butthurt and flame wars, both of which no one wants to see (example in the post above).

M: 5/10

- Reasons above

A: ?/10

- N/A

D: +/-0

not valid Gyazo - a1badff96e2c1272b5b7032b014ce31f.png for sure not valid Gyazo - f5a31fd89b414e0b55659b0145b5df22.png

Very disrespectful, way to show your true fucking colors. Gyazo - 0039449a95c42bc30e0f0494b35eda5b.png

maybe you should be more mature when it comes to membership apps and other stuff. you sound like your a 12 year old

not valid Gyazo - a1badff96e2c1272b5b7032b014ce31f.png for sure not valid Gyazo - f5a31fd89b414e0b55659b0145b5df22.png

Very disrespectful, way to show your true fudgeing colors. Gyazo - 0039449a95c42bc30e0f0494b35eda5b.png

maybe you should be more mature when it comes to membership apps and other stuff. you sound like your a 12 year old

are you retarded? did you not read what i said on page 1? i gave a valid reason. http://puu.sh/9QPr0/e2e9a0e2d3.png