Mr_RagingTurtle

Protestation

I am protesting that there should not be a age requirement to join xG, but a maturity test. And one of these reasons I am making this post is because I am mad and I slapped a ham, and also, half of TF2 Division, (Over half of xG) does not meet the age requirement of 16. Rate this post african if you agree.

@Dethman @Insane @Liekos @Rhododendron @DrLee @dankmaster18

1. The main base in certain games that we have divisions in are under the age 17 and mainly around the ages of 13 - 14. This would not be a problem but a lot of the people who play on our servers are younger from what i have observed. If this limit stays, we probably will lose a lot of interest in people even wanting to be member. I could be wrong but that is how i see it going.

2. Age does not really reflect maturity. I do not know why people think that just because someone is 14, they are more immature than a 16 or 17 year old member. I have seen more older members act immature than i have ever seen a 14 year old member.

3. It is extremely unfair to people who have waited. There are a lot of people who have been waiting for quite a while just so they can make a member app when they turn 14. They put in a lot of time on the servers and now we have to turn them away for another 2-3 years just because of there age? Does not seem right to me.

Some possible solutions to fix this.

1. How about if a 14/15 year old person makes a member application, they have to get 15 vouches including those from the Division Leader or Division Manager. (Shadowspys idea)

2. If not 15 vouches, how about 20 like former members? It is a lot harder for them to get in so maybe this will work.

3. Have a voting system, Silence was talking about a voting system instead of vouches. Maybe we could try it out and see if it works.

I am protesting that there should not be a age requirement to join xG, but a maturity test. And one of these reasons I am making this post is because I am mad and I slapped a ham, and also, half of TF2 Division, (Over half of xG) does not meet the age requirement of 16. Rate this post african if you agree.

Issue is brochacho, there is no "maturity" meter to base this off of. And they can't outright kick those who do not meet the age requirement, this was recently changed if you actually read the thread about it. It was changed for a reason and I agree with the standing rule 100%.

TF2 is surrounded by kids aged 11- 16 in most situations, most of them being around 13- 14. If the TF2 players are aged beneath the minimum age rule, then less members will join the clan. Age doesn't justify maturity. I've seen plenty of examples of kids who are actually really friendly and mature. It's unfair to set a limit on age because of maturity, but the older members (age wise) may be less mature than them. +1

+1

There should not be an age limit. Age does not reflect maturity. There shouldn't be a maturity test either: if the person applying is immature, people will just -1 him. It's not rocket science.

3. Have a voting system, Silence was talking about a voting system instead of vouches. Maybe we could try it out and see if it works.

What would the difference be? These words sound curiously similar to me.